Turn on thread page Beta

Saw my flatmates boobs (uni) watch

ReputationRep:
    Get in there? I plan to see more thanmy flatmate's boobs when I get to uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    Tbh OP you're a bit of a loser if you got a boner straight away just from SEEING someones boobs. I pity any future sexual relationships you may have.
    Some guys get turned on by seeing women naked. Is that really so odd?

ReputationRep:
    Spider + girl in shower = free boobage :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatwhichiam)
    Do you fancy her or are you just horny? If you fancy her, ask her out. If you're just horny, act like nothing's happened and if she says anything make a joke about it.
    Going out with your flatmate.. yeah.. no. Sounds like a pretty bad idea if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BumperBo)
    Some guys get turned on by seeing women naked. Is that really so odd?
    He saw her boobs for a second before she covered up again. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Tbh OP you're a bit of a loser if you got a boner straight away just from SEEING someones boobs. I pity any future sexual relationships you may have.
    Yes OP don't you dare get aroused it's psychological rape. Hand over your nutsack, and your ****, to womankind and let her switch it on and off for you like a vibrator.

It's natural to get hard seeing a pair of hot tits. Of course, if you don't have 'em you'll probably be jealous of women who get a rise out of men.

ReputationRep:
    If you want uncomfortable try having a piss in the corner of your flatmates room.

(I thought it was the toilet)

ReputationRep:
    I bet the OP has whacked off a million times since then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twl)
    Yes OP don't you dare get aroused it's psychological rape. Hand over your nutsack, and your ****, to womankind and let her switch it on and off for you like a vibrator.

It's natural to get hard seeing a pair of hot tits. Of course, if you don't have 'em you'll probably be jealous of women who get a rise out of men.
    Why do guys automatically assume jealousy? I have boobs, thanks vare much.

:rolleyes: Getting a boner after seeing a pair of boobs for a split second is ridiculous. Imagine he actually, god forbidden felt them, he'd jizz within seconds. That's a real achievement.

ReputationRep:
    He saw her boobs for a second before she covered up again. :rolleyes:
    You have no idea what it is to wield a penis. Believe me, sometimes we get hard ons and the strangest things. Hell some people wake up with a boner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piszczel)
    I bet the OP has whacked off a million times since then
    Hell, even I've had 2 to this thread so far!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatwhichiam)
    Do you fancy her or are you just horny? If you fancy her, ask her out. If you're just horny, act like nothing's happened and if she says anything make a joke about it.
    you do realise a boner is pretty much involuntary and very easy to get from girls you have no interest in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FranticMind)
    You have no idea what it is to wield a penis. Believe me, sometimes we get hard ons and the strangest things. Hell some people wake up with a boner.

Erm yeah when you're going through puberty :rolleyes: Seriously OP needs more self control.

ReputationRep:
    Why do guys automatically assume jealousy? I have boobs, thanks vare much.

:rolleyes: Getting a boner after seeing a pair of boobs for a split second is ridiculous. Imagine he actually, god forbidden felt them, he'd jizz within seconds. That's a real achievement.

it's not like he can help it, some men can get it up easier than others. i wouldn't say he's a loser because of that.

ReputationRep:
    This reminds me of American Pie when the guy gets aroused prematurely after just seeing some boobies (when the exchange girl comes in and the webcam is on etc...)

ReputationRep:
    Only in movies does this happen, that is what she said or he said but now it happens in real life too......good god man.......

ReputationRep:

:wtf:

No its not, especially in that situation, where they we alone together.

ReputationRep:
    Why do guys automatically assume jealousy?
    Occam's razor.

I have boobs, thanks vare much.
    So do fat girls. Could we distinguish yours from rolls of flab? Can you drape them on a table like plates?

You're not a man. You don't understand.

Sure if he felt them that would have been ace. I'm pretty sure I've have come for him, reading his story if that happened.

ReputationRep:
    loooooooooooool i hope sarah reads this LOOOOOOL u fagg

ReputationRep:
    loooooooooooooooooooool...true

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.