Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    ur just jealous you cant give other guys boners
    Great comeback anon. May I ask, why did you anon to say that :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naffy)
    you do realise a boner is pretty much involuntary and very easy to get from girls you have no interest in
    I am completely aware. The tone of his post implied there might be something more to his feelings than just random boner. "Getting on well"+"best boobs I've ever seen".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twl)
    It's the internet and you lie. Even if true it's highly unlikely you could be pretty as well. You are no a doubt hideously moustached witch.

If you were telling the truth that would mean a pretty sized 8 girl with good jugs would be telling us to not get erect at a glance of her tits.

That would cause all the male members of the forum to commit suicide. It's not true, hag.
    Lol no, I do not have a moustache and I don't need to lie on an internet forum. I could understand a guy getting a boner if you were actually fooling around with someone/getting intimate with someone/foreplay etc., but seriously a glance as someone gets out of the shower? Nahhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    Lol no, I do not have a moustache and I don't need to lie on an internet forum. I could understand a guy getting a boner if you were actually fooling around with someone/getting intimate with someone/foreplay etc., but seriously a glance as someone gets out of the shower? Nahhhh
    The only thing you want is control over the ****. That is something you can't , will never, do not deserve to, have.

That girl with the best ever tits, she was privileged to witness OP's instamonkeyboner.

(Original post by I'm Rachel)
    i mean really, they're only boobs .. Why don't you break the tension and make a joke? such as , ' you definitely dropped the towel on purpose , dont think i don't know your game ' its cheesey, but hay she'll probably laugh.
    That's not even cheesy. That's just bad.

ReputationRep:
    We can tell that you lack experience with the other sex... :rolleyes:
    You speak about it as if you could actually know what it's like. Pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by + polarity -)
    That's not even cheesy. That's just bad.
    :rolleyes: possibly, but it would make me laugh cause he's making a joke of the situation showing she doesn't need to feel awkward. lighten up !

(Original post by FranticMind)
    You have no idea what it is to wield a penis. Believe me, sometimes we get hard ons and the strangest things. Hell some people wake up with a boner.
    ******* hate that. Always happens to me.

ReputationRep:
    Silly wimmins thinking they know what it's like to have a penis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well started uni the other day, im in a flat with 4 girls and 1 other guy.

...and then she went to reach something but her towel fell off her and i saw her boobs (she managed to rescue it before i saw anything else :p: ) but she had the best boobs i had ever seeen!...
    You lucky ****.

And yeah talk to her; if you **** it up there are 3 others to get through before you even have to leave your flat lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eru Iluvatar)
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100PK-FAKE-TOY...item53e3778774

Bulk buy boobage!

FUNNIEST THING I HAVE READ IN AGES :L:L Classic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanW18)
    Silly wimmins thinking they know what it's like to have a penis.
    There is a phrase for that. Penis envy.

Go forth men of TSR and get thou a hard on at the sight of great boobage.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't you ever watched friends?

You gotta show her your pee-pee, this is how it works...

Otherwise she'll try and walk in on you in the shower and see someone else and an entire episode will be based on it.

ReputationRep:
    sarah, after reading through this thread it seems as though you have become outnumbered, to say the least.

The fact of the matter is, a lot / most guys will get a boner from seeing a nice pair of tits from a girl they like in the first week of uni when they are feeling horny and want to start uni with a bang (if you get what i mean) .... although in that split second OP obviously didn't think about all of these things, they did however act subconsciously and lead to the OP getting a boner.

To put it simply, even without all of these factors, any normal guy would get a boner in that situation.

I dread to think of the day when a guy might get a boner over you or jizz a lot quicker than you anticipated; I guarantee you'll be shocked, especially judging by your expectations. Unless you ask him beforehand how long he takes to jizz (cos thats gonna get you into bed with him) :p:

ReputationRep:
    maybe she wanted u to see them... she did call out ur name

oi oi

And you.

Jizzed in your pants?

ReputationRep:
    boom chicka woa woa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Incredible)
    And you.

Jizzed in your pants?
    Haha, reminds me of this song/video lol....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    Jeez, have you never seen a pair of tits in real life before? :lolwut:

Grape's got the right idea here. You're making a massive deal about nowt.
    This.

Free boob is free boob but it's **** all to get "OMFG" about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    Just move on.....
    you changed your avatar! :eek:
    old one was great :puppyeyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.