Turn on thread page Beta

Saw my flatmates boobs (uni) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    He saw her boobs for a second before she covered up again. :rolleyes:
    And then thought about them for well over an hour, it would seem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MHorman)
    Haven't you ever watched friends?

You gotta show her your pee-pee, this is how it works...

Otherwise she'll try and walk in on you in the shower and see someone else and an entire episode will be based on it.
    LOL!! :five:

ReputationRep:
    You got a full-on boner from a brief glimpse of boobs? Wow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jabed786)
    you changed your avatar! :eek:
    old one was great :puppyeyes:
    I agree :emo: but alas! T'was time for a change :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Nahh, you should of made a little cheeky comment, to make you both laugh and break the ice. But now it's done, leave it, until it comes up in a conversation, say something like I'm not gonna lie to you, they were fantastic' you may get a slap.. or a silly nudge. if she 'noticed' you got a hard on, and laughed it off, then she probably was complimented.

ReputationRep:
    For some reason this thread just reminds me of Patrick Stewart in Extras...

"I saw everything."

ReputationRep:
    Has nobody realised that OP is clearly trolling? Doesn't take a numbnut to work it out..

ReputationRep:
    Holy macaroni! What are you waiting for? Ask her out! She probably did it on purpose because she knows you and her are the only one in the house that time, and she's expecting you to shag her that day. :P

ReputationRep:
    Holy macaroni! What are you waiting for? Ask her out! She probably did it on purpose because she knows you and her are the only one in the house that time, and she's expecting you to shag her that day. :P

ReputationRep:
    and.....?

Seriously? get over it, if you make a big deal out of it you'll just get more embarrassed. Your flatmate's towel fell and you saw her breasts.....THINGS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME?!?!?!?!?! grow up...

ReputationRep:
    make a joke of it, so ease the tension, move on

ReputationRep:
    Next time she's about to have a shower, go in there and put hundreds of plastic spiders around the bathroom. Then wait nearby.

ReputationRep:
    It didn't happen. :mmm:

Go out more, or start investing in spiders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    I'm not trying to achieve anything from this thread. OP wanted responses, and he got them :rolleyes:

EDIT: Typo :teehee:
    Are you...

No... you couldnt be...

Sarah?!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, hope you two sort it out :cool:

Lol did you say the OPs name instead?? :o:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like she planted incey wincey When you said she laughed was it a little kinky giggle by any chance ?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, it's only a human body you know. Just laugh it off with her and then move on.

Unless you do fancy her, which maybe suggests you need to make a move :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mann18)
    Are you...

No... you couldnt be...

Sarah?!
    That would be brilliant...

Perhaps she feels subconscious empathy for this other Sarah, and it feels personal :p:

ReputationRep:
    Plant anotehr spider in her bedroom. as hsa probably alrryady been suggestid

ReputationRep:
    Just pretend it never happened. Never mention it again because it'll be weird. Could have made a move when it actually happened if you wanted to, but you missed the chance.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.