Turn on thread page Beta

Saw my flatmates boobs (uni) watch

ReputationRep:
    :/
    If you don’t want it to get between you then just keep quite, if you want something to happen just say something like: 'Me and a couple of guys were talking about boobs, and when I think about it you have the best boons I've ever seen...' and laugh about it too, so she doesn’t feel awkward.

ReputationRep:
    Talk to her, see where it leads you. :jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well started uni the other day, im in a flat with 4 girls and 1 other guy.
    All my flatmates went out to get something to eat except me and my other flatmate Sarah. (she was having a shower) and i wasnt feeling too good.
    So, its just us and then i suddenly hear a scream and sarah shouting my name, i run into her room and theres some spider on the floor! (typical) and then she went to reach something but her towel fell off her and i saw her boobs (she managed to rescue it before i saw anything else :p: ) but she had the best boobs i had ever seeen! i love so much i got a straight hard on! and she kinda noticed...i dont know what to do now incase it gets awkward between us.
    She kinda just laughed but i got a bit embarrassed. I dont want it to get awkward between us cos we've been getting on quite well. Do you think i should talk to her?
    You mean the only boobs you have ever seen.

ReputationRep:
    Get over it- it was an accident.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.