ReputationRep:
    All 5 offers
    Birmingham AAB
    York AAB
    Lancaster AAB
    Leicester ABB
    Reading BBB

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, was just wondering if anyone had got an email from bath saying they won't give you a reply until after the January 15th deadline? ii just seems like a really weird email to send out?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lemonade789)
    Hey guys, was just wondering if anyone had got an email from bath saying they won't give you a reply until after the January 15th deadline? ii just seems like a really weird email to send out?!
    yuppppp, sucks don't it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hxu)
    yuppppp, sucks don't it
    at least it changes from the rejections where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shes.a.diva)
    All 5 offers
    Birmingham AAB
    York AAB
    Lancaster AAB
    Leicester ABB
    Reading BBB
    thats soo good! when did you send it off? Birminghams my first choice but i haven't heard back from them yet!

ReputationRep:
    at least it changes from the rejections where else have you applied?
    Ummmm LSE, warwick, nottingham and york!, how bout you?

ReputationRep:
    i havent heard anything from birmingham at all and i applied in september. :/
    starting to worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura-alice26)
    starting to worry.
    Wouldn't worry if I were you. I didn't even get an acknowledgement but got an offer on Friday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura-alice26)
    starting to worry.
    last year i applied in early oct, didnt get an offer til late jan - don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.love.heroes)
    thats soo good! when did you send it off? Birminghams my first choice but i haven't heard back from them yet!
    thanks sent it off on 4th nov i think where else have you applied and what are your subjects/grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hxu)
    Ummmm LSE, warwick, nottingham and york!, how bout you?
    LSE, Warwick and Bath, been rejected from UCL and Cambridge. What are your GSCEs and AS like?

ReputationRep:
    LSE, Warwick and Bath, been rejected from UCL and Cambridge. What are your GSCEs and AS like?
    umm they're ok
    GCSE: 5a*, 5a
    A level predicted AAAB (school don't predict a*'s) in maths, further maths, physics and history. Completed economics a level early , got an A in that.

How bout you?

ReputationRep:
    thanks sent it off on 4th nov i think where else have you applied and what are your subjects/grades?
    i applied to nottingham, ucl, sheffield and liverpool
    my grades are 7A*s 3 A's gcse and a B :|
    and this year AAAAB
    i really want to go to birmingham or ucl !!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.love.heroes)
    i applied to nottingham, ucl, sheffield and liverpool
    my grades are 7A*s 3 A's gcse and a B :|
    and this year AAAAB
    i really want to go to birmingham or ucl !!!!!!!!
    You will get Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    All 5 offers
    Birmingham AAB
    York AAB
    Lancaster AAB
    Leicester ABB
    Reading BBB
    Well done, what is your firm and back up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr_Deeds)
    This is a thread for prospective Economics students to discuss anything relevant to their application for the 2010/2011 admissions cycle.

Successful candidates may wish to post the conditions and details of their offer(s) in the Economics Applicants 2011 Offer Thread.

Good luck everyone!
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post28941245

I have come up with a thread that:
    i) Allows this set of applicants to see what their competition is like, so they don't have to ask for each others grades so often they can simply input the data and find their type of competition.
    ii) Next years applicants can gain an estimate on how good a applicant they are based on what type of people got offers with these grades and what kind of people did get offers with them grades etc.

I was then wondering if you could edit your OP and input this link in.
    Thanks
    SPMS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wag1bgirl)
    hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know my position:

Oxford: Interview
    UCL: Offer
    LSE: Offer
    Bristol: Offer
    Birmingham: Still Waiting

SOOoooooo happy D

Grades if you wouldnt mind incl. GCSEs

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean you've been rejected from Cambridge? They said they would only let us know on the 5th Jan? Did you apply this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CMMD)
    What do you mean you've been rejected from Cambridge? They said they would only let us know on the 5th Jan? Did you apply this year?
    That's if you get an interview. A lot of people have been rejected pre-interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speckle)
    That's if you get an interview. A lot of people have been rejected pre-interview.
    A lot as in 5-10% ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.