Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Could you possibly inform me too?
    Hehe
    (Original post by kazaf)
    I'll pm u

ReputationRep:
    Got my first offer today after applying mid-December. Birmingham, AAB. Got AAAB at AS, dropped Physics (the B) and carried on with Maths, History and Economics. Pretty relieved to have an offer, just waiting on Warwick, Durham, York and Exeter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twazzock)
    Got my first offer today after applying mid-December. Birmingham, AAB. Got AAAB at AS, dropped Physics (the B) and carried on with Maths, History and Economics. Pretty relieved to have an offer, just waiting on Warwick, Durham, York and Exeter.
    Hey congratulations! Can i ask what you achieved in your GCSEs I've also applied to Birmingham but I've had not response yet.

ReputationRep:
    Got a Bristol offer for Economics with Econometrics today AAA with BB in C3 and C4, so happy!

ReputationRep:
    Any idea when LSE is going to give replies? (they do say that they are gonna wait till 15 January...) - I sent mine on 24th Nov.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramin Gorji)
    Hey congratulations! Can i ask what you achieved in your GCSEs I've also applied to Birmingham but I've had not response yet.
    No prob.

4 A*s (History, Phys, Eng Lit + Lang)
    4 As (Maths, Chem, Spanish, Art)
    2 Bs (Geog, Bio)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by helpperman89)
    Any idea when LSE is going to give replies? (they do say that they are gonna wait till 15 January...) - I sent mine on 24th Nov.
    Be prepared to potentially wait till March. I sent mine on October 14th and haven't received anything apart from an acknowledgement.

ReputationRep:
    I got an acknowledgement as well... I hope they just finish it quickly.

March??!! No thanks.

I'd go with UCL instead then ==

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thesnowman)
    Got a Bristol offer for Economics with Econometrics today AAA with BB in C3 and C4, so happy!
    Bristol firm and Surrey insurance?
    See ya there buddy x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veronica111)
    I would like an offer from Bristol please like you! (:
    My grades are much like yours, got an offer of ABB from Surrey though... but haven't heard a peep from Bristol/Bath and sent my application off in October!!
    Wish my offer from Surrey was ABB!

I was so surprised by the offer. If I've got one with pretty crap subjects, I'm sure you can get it with three very respectable ones! Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kazaf)
    First offer!
    Bristol L100 AAB
    hey what grades did you get? Pm me please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glen_Nichols)
    Bristol firm and Surrey insurance?
    See ya there buddy x
    Haha at the moment it looks like it! Just gotta see how the other two respond, Nottingham and Bath x

ReputationRep:
    1 Hour ago, I got a UCAS update, booooommm Reading Finance and Investment Banking, I know it isn't exactly economics, but most of my other course choices are economics, and people from thsi thread has pm'd/spoked to me about F&IB Reading on here

ReputationRep:
    Durham: Economics
    Offer: AAA (in any of chemistry, economics, maths and further maths)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plinguu)
    yep, i did
    my predicted grades are A*(maths)A*(economics)A*(latin)A (further maths)A(physics)
    my offer is A*AAA
    hey! when did u get your offer? i'm still waiting to hear from warwick

ReputationRep:
    just got a conditional from durham - 37 with 6 in HL Math... waiting on LSE and Warwick now. any idea how long it'll take for them to reply? (I applied mid december)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by jnt)
    just got a conditional from durham - 37 with 6 in HL Math... waiting on LSE and Warwick now. any idea how long it'll take for them to reply? (I applied mid december)
    That's strange. My offer was 37 with a 5 in HL Math. Did you apply for L100 - Economics or some other course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohitronaldo)
    That's strange. My offer was 37 with a 5 in HL Math. Did you apply for L100 - Economics or some other course?
    Rohit and JNT:
    If you don't mind me asking, what were your predicted grades like?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Shaneel)
    Rohit and JNT:
    If you don't mind me asking, what were your predicted grades like?
    41/42 with 7, 7, 7 in my HLs (Math, Economics, Business Management). We aren't told what we were predicted for the TOK/EE points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jnt)
    Well Done.. what were your grades if you dont mind me asking.. and are you an international student?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.