The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by luck STA
Most people started to get theirs y-day- im still waiting for a response

Yeah i thought by the no of ppl on here tht had offers if thr was anyone who still was waiting for an offer.
im still waiting for nottingham offer too! many here have them?
Reply 1222
Speak to me universities!!!!!!!
Original post by mlsdbk
Speak to me universities!!!!!!!

got your durham offer yet? :smile:
Reply 1224
Original post by Whitworth92

haha no.. hence the 'talk to me unis!' I have heard nothing from any of them.. i don't think they know i exist haha :smile: how are your applications going?
Original post by shubham_ag
Since I am international student, would they be the same in terms of finding a job after graduation? Plus for doing an MBA later from an Ivy League ??"

I agree that UCL is recognised universally more than Warwick but they are on similiar terms in this country. If you work hard and come out with a good degree say a 2:1 or even a first then that is what matters the most. I think that the class of your degree can in some cases be more important than where you got it from and there is nothing seperating these two uni's really. If you reject Warwick then what will you do
Anyone Going Manchester for Economics?
Original post by shay_5293
Has anyone not got an offer from nottingham for l100 bsc economics

Ya, me.
Original post by mlsdbk
haha no.. hence the 'talk to me unis!' I have heard nothing from any of them.. i don't think they know i exist haha :smile: how are your applications going?

still durham and birmingham.. wud like a notts offer must admit
Reply 1229
still durham and birmingham.. wud like a notts offer must admit

Haha yes i would like notts too! or any actually haha.. i just want to know that i am going to uni next year! :smile: Which uni would you choose if you got all?
Reply 1230
Really would like a Nottingham offer :redface:
Original post by mlsdbk
Haha yes i would like notts too! or any actually haha.. i just want to know that i am going to uni next year! :smile: Which uni would you choose if you got all?

well its a tough one...

Discounting Bath... not keen now.
Warwick is the top course so I'd have to consider
Nottingham has the AABB etc and I loved the campus
Durham is the perfect fit but not sure (a LOT of people from my school are going there, and I don;t wanna be caught up in that) When I say a lot its over 35 aha.

but it will be one of those and right now I only have an offer from Durham
Has anyone been rejected yet from Nottingham. I'm scared all the offers are going to the amazing candidates and whoever is left is going to be rejected.......
Original post by Ramin Gorji
Has anyone been rejected yet from Nottingham. I'm scared all the offers are going to the amazing candidates and whoever is left is going to be rejected.......

Got to agree with you there. Seen like 10 Nottingham offers on TSR and a couple from my school. Plus all the internationals and obviously people not posting on TSR. How many can they give out really? I really don't think they'll be giving out many more offers to be honest :/.
Has anyone heard from Southampton for L100?
Reply 1235
Original post by THEWAYIAM

i'm still waiting for soton too, i have no idea why they are taking so long.
Reply 1236
Original post by THEWAYIAM

I got an offer from southampton a while back.
Conditional: AAB
Reply 1237

Durham take their time trust me.
Reply 1238
Original post by shubham_ag
umm. Maybe because people generally don't consider Warwick in the same league as UCL !!

Having been to both their departments and researched their modules etc. I believe that Warwick's course slightly edges UCL as an actual Economics degree (nothing else).
Reply 1239
Original post by Wezzler
i'm still waiting for soton too, i have no idea why they are taking so long.

Give me an update on what offers you have?

Latest

Trending

Trending