The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
ah reminiscing from being in the 2010 thread; any questions/worries/queries, feel free to send them my way and I'll try and help where I can :smile:
Reply 121
Original post by jos10
First offer,

Economics
UCL
:smile:

If you don't mind, can you tell me what the offer is? :smile:
I just want to know if UCL will want students to continue 4 A2 subjects (like offer A*AAA for example) I am REALLY REALLY want to drop Chemistry right now, but I didn't dare :frown:

EDIT: I just saw your post that you haven't had the grade requirement yet, sorry. Anyway, I just ask in advance, hope you don't mind ^^
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 122
Economics
Loughborough
AAB

First offer so very pleased :smile:. Looks like Loughborough have given out a few offers today...
Original post by john0401
Economics
Loughborough
AAB

First offer so very pleased :smile:. Looks like Loughborough have given out a few offers today...

congrats :smile:

unconditional for me for Business Econo + Finance :smile:
Reply 124
Offer

Economics UCL
Reply 125
congrats! :smile:
Reply 126
Original post by alex0909
Offer

Economics UCL

Would you mind if i asked what your grades are like? it seems only people with 10A* are getting offers at the moment
Economics
West of England Conditional ( 300 UCAS points from at least 2 A levels )
Reply 128
Original post by Glen_Nichols

I would still have a back-up if I were you, AAB and you're not going to Uni next year.

I only need CCD this year to get AAA overall.
Reply 129
Original post by Mdawg

wow what ums did you get then?
Original post by Mdawg

Meh. **** happens. Good luck though, I'm sure you will get 5 offers :smile:
Reply 131
Original post by n_251
ah reminiscing from being in the 2010 thread; any questions/worries/queries, feel free to send them my way and I'll try and help where I can :smile:

same,
i feel so old even though im only 18, this seems like ages ago...
i remember all of this and im so glad i don't have to this again :wink:

if any of you guys want to message me about anything you can...
Reply 132
Original post by Mdawg

Even if you got 100% you would still need at least 60% to get an A and therefore a C? so how can you count with a D?
Reply 133
As well as doing AS maths, I sat M1 and FP1 last year. Our school counts M1 as an A2 maths module and I achieved a solid A in it, so I only need 55% this year.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 134
Offer
UCL economics :biggrin:
Reply 135
Original post by Mdawg
As well as doing AS maths, I sat M1 and FP1 last year. Our school counts M2 as an A2 maths module and I achieved a solid A in it, so I only need 55% this year.

Okay fair enough, didn't mean to catch you out, sorry :-P
Economics BSc

AAB

Loughborough

:cool:
Reply 137
Economics
Bath
A*AA

2nd offer, woo.
Reply 138
Warwick A*AAA :biggrin:
Reply 139
I only got a letter from UCL say they "intent to recommend that an offer be sent to you through UCAS in the near future ... UCL requirement that you attend an Open Day" I'm not sure know, will they judge me on the Open Day to decide whether to offer/reject me :frown: To all the people who already got the offer from UCL, can I ask you guys what happened to you :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending