The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1900
i am stiiiiilll waiting for durham L100 and UCL L101... anyone else?
Original post by oxygin

I'm still waiting from Durham too. But if I get the place I am not sure if I will take it even though it's my last choice or a gap year. Their ain't much maths and if I Wana do msc itmight be tough
Original post by Booshak
come on, let´s just withdraw to p*** them off.

jokes buuuut, they should seriously hurry up! I´m worried they are waiting until the March 31st deadline when people with all their offers have to decline offers etc so they will be able to make more offers...? What do you think?

Not to brag, but yeah that's why a large quantity of applicants don't get decisions until the very last minute.
Original post by tbue
Haha, that's crazy! I shadowed Geraldine Napier in the Global Wealth Management sector and I still email her too! I just want to go back as soon as I graduate, they do their training in New York which would be amazing! I'll apply for all of their internships which should hopefully lead to a job there! First I need to get through uni lol, probably end up in Birmingham though. See you in the future maybe! loll!

That would be a major coincidence if we bot ended up there lol. But yeh im gona end up either in Manchester or Southampton, combined with David's refrence and shouldn't be a difficult transition lol!
Original post by Booshak
Is anyone else waiting on Bristol L101 and Warwick L100?

Starting to get a bit worried...i don´t have further maths either...

HURRY UP!

I am also still waiting on Bristol and don't have further maths. Actually, I am now thinking that Bristol don't really think I am right for the course and just firming my offers but I can't see how to do it. Someone told me that I could withdraw from Bristol, which would allow me to accept offers, but I can only see how to withdraw my application from all universities - definitely not the plan!

Does anyone know how I can do this?
Original post by Psyched!!
I am also still waiting on Bristol and don't have further maths. Actually, I am now thinking that Bristol don't really think I am right for the course and just firming my offers but I can't see how to do it. Someone told me that I could withdraw from Bristol, which would allow me to accept offers, but I can only see how to withdraw my application from all universities - definitely not the plan!

Does anyone know how I can do this?

Go on UCAS track, click onto the course code next to Univerisity of bristol and you should see a line "saying change/cancel choice", its in red and on the bottom left; you wont miss it. I know because I accdiently cancelled one of my choices but rang ttem up and dey sorted it out. But tbh i would really consider waiting for there reply!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Simon_Sbk
Go on UCAS track, click onto the course code next to Univerisity of bristol and you should see a line "saying change/cancel choice", its in red and on the bottom left; you wont miss it. I know because I accdiently cancelled one of my choices but rang ttem up and dey sorted it out. But tbh i would really consider waiting for there reply!

Many thanks. I have offers from Warwick, Exeter and Notts. The whole process seems like it should be some kind of partnership so if they aren't keen, I think I should understand the message and move on!

Glad you sorted UCAS. Clicking random links makes me really nervous, just in case I inadvertantly change something that cannot be reversed.
Reply 1907
Original post by Psyched!!
Many thanks. I have offers from Warwick, Exeter and Notts.

Congratulations on the offers! :smile:

May I ask what your GCSE's and A-levels are like? I really want to apply to Warwick but am worried my GCSE's will hold me back....
Original post by tateco
Congratulations on the offers! :smile:

May I ask what your GCSE's and A-levels are like? I really want to apply to Warwick but am worried my GCSE's will hold me back....

GCSE 9A* A
AS 4 A, General Studies B
Predicted 3 A*, A (dropped GS)

Good luck!
Southampton AAB :biggrin:
Just been rejected by Bath.. *****, haha. Who else is firming Birmingham for Economics?!
Original post by ellie_velvet
Just been rejected by Bath.. *****, haha. Who else is firming Birmingham for Economics?!

Ah, the rejection stings :frown:
Original post by Glen_Nichols
Ah, the rejection stings :frown:

It's my 4th rejection, I'm used to it now. :wink:
Reply 1913
Just got an offer from York! Only waiting on Leeds now...
Original post by oxygin

Me 2, im waiting on UCL L101
But highly doubt i will get it
the are 100's of applicants better than me.:s-smilie:
Reply 1915
Just got my third offer, from York. AAB :biggrin:

Have many offers been sent out from Durham and Warwick? Still waiting on them.
Reply 1916
just got rejected from Edinburgh :frown:....all my unis have replied now!
Reply 1917
Original post by ellie_velvet

Too bad on your rejection, I feel your pain! I'll be in birmingham land too! :biggrin:
Just got an offer from Bath at last :biggrin: - A*AA

just waiting for warwick now
Original post by Booshak
come on, let´s just withdraw to p*** them off.

jokes buuuut, they should seriously hurry up! I´m worried they are waiting until the March 31st deadline when people with all their offers have to decline offers etc so they will be able to make more offers...? What do you think?

Wouldn't that leave us no time to decide our firm and insurance? lol :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending