Turn on thread page Beta

Do you mind singing in front of people? watch

ReputationRep:
    I always do just spontaneously when im with my friends. I'm not particulary good at singing i think, which i think they know that i know that which makes it ok :P If your a good singer and you just sing all the time, alot of people will think your a **** for showing off.

ReputationRep:
    I am an awful singer so obviously I would NEVER sing in front of people. Nobody should ever have to listen to me sing! :P

ReputationRep:
    I can't sing :sigh:. I would not like singing in front of other people anyway :nah:.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be uncomfortable if asked to perform to people - even worse if I know them, but I do often sing little lines when with friends or on karaoke.

ReputationRep:
    Sober - yes. Drunk - not at all.

It's not singing as such. Just shouting out whatever lyrics I can remember from the song.

ReputationRep:
    I love to sing, I'm not bad in my opinion and people have told me I'm okay. So no, not got much of an issue in front of people.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a fairly good singer but I hate singing in front of small groups of people, especially if I know the people in said small group. It's weird, I feel more comfortable singing in front of a crowd of a few hundred than a few. I think it's the intimacy factor. In the large crowd, I can almost ignore the audience, and it feels like a large mass of people. In a small group, you can feel them judging you and it really unnerves me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a pretty awesome singer, in a low key way. Yknow, singing little acoustic songs, not vocal gymnastics or loudness or anything.

ReputationRep:
    I sing all the time but I'd die if anyone heard me!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.