Turn on thread page Beta

Ookay so a few months ago I was quite drunk and I spent the night with some guy but when we went to bed he couldnt get it in - Im not sure how much to think of it cos he didnt give me much *ahem* attention beforehand so I wasn't very wet and I wasn't really into it and I dont think he tried too hard [he was wasted as well] he just spread my legs and poked a few times and then I tried to guide it in but I couldnt either, he just said I was too tight and gave up

Im slightly concerned that I might never be able to have sex, like if I pulled a guy when Im at uni is this just going to happen all over again every time? I can fit 3 fingers in there if thats any indication of 'tightness' but I am quite a petite girl in general

Ive heard that sometimes a girl on top position can help this problem cos of the extra weight and more control?

Exactly the same problem as me and my gf… look at the thread titled "couldn't get the penis in" and see the advice people were giving me.

Good luck!

Exactly the same problem as me and my gf… look at the thread titled "couldn't get the penis in" and see the advice people were giving me.

Good luck!

Good luck!

Good luck!

Good luck!

Good luck!

Good luck!

Yeah very sorry bout that lol…

ReputationRep:
    3 fingers is more than enough
    i can just about get 2 in my gf, and we can usually have sex, although it does hurt her and a day between sex is often needed

you have nothing to worry about

ReputationRep:
    Well you can fit in more fingers than I can lol.

But yeah, you didn't sound like you were too into the whole thing ? You probably just weren't turned on enough. It doesn't mean that you'll never be able to have sex !

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by Anonymous)

Good luck!

Good luck!

Good luck!

Good luck!

Good luck!

Good luck!

Good luck!
    Yeah very sorry bout that lol…

C-C-C-C-C-C-C-COMBO-BREAKER.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.