Turn on thread page Beta

Boyfriend has nude photos of ex on his phone... watch

ReputationRep:
    sometimes ,we need to give our mate themselves some space,not always u!just we say,the tighter u hold the sand,the faster it will drop!.....the point is only if u love him ,pls trust him ! a smart lady always holds his husband in a smart way.....

ReputationRep:
    I would not be happy, at all. Get him to delete them and pose for replacement pics, simples

ReputationRep:
    Delete the photos. Simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Heather.)
    For me it would show a lack of respect, not because he had the photos but because he actually showed them to someone else. If I was the OP, it would make me cautious about what would happen with any photos of me if we broke up. The decent thing would probably be to delete them.

Generally speaking, I don't think naked pictures are a good idea for this reason. And no, I am not a prude either :p:
    He wasn't showing them to just anyone else though was he? Just his current gf...had she discovered these photos on her own it would have been worse. He isn't flaunting them around to everyone. Besides they are just pictures, people are too uptight about nudity i think, there is nothing wrong with being naked and people seeing you naked

ReputationRep:
    Delete Them

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she has naked pics of him and he is keeping her ones as insurance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endtherapture51)
    Maybe she has naked pics of him and he is keeping her ones as insurance?
    so smart!:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Tell him if he deletes them you'll send him some naked pics of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbi.blythe)
    Delete Them
    It's his phone, not the OPs. She has no right to do that, even as his girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Be blunt and ask him straight out whether he'd prefer to keep you or those photos.

If he's not prepared to delete them; ask him why he wants or needs photos of his ex any longer and say that it makes you uncomfortable.

I think most girls would be pretty annoyed to know their boyfriend still ogled his ex.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so surprised that some people think this is not a big deal. It seems to be the same people who think it's ok to grind all over another person in a club when you have a boyfriend/girlfriend. I don't know, everyone is entitled to their own opinion of course and everyones relationship is different. But for me personally I would go mad if my boyfriend had naked pictures of his ex on his phone. And I know he would do the same.

I just think what on earth is the need for him to keep something like that? It should be pictures of the OP on his phone..not the ex!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Love.Angel.Music.Baby)
    I would not be happy, at all. Get him to delete them and pose for replacement pics, simples
    Why are people telling her to pose for pics for someone who clearly has no qualms about showing everyone . If pictures like that get out on the internet it could be really damaging for a women - people have been fired over stuff like that.

I would be more worried about the girl in the photos, it's unbelievably hash that hes showing them around willy nilly and imo proves he's not very mature/ trustworthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Ask him to delete them, and offer to pose for replacements.

Seriously.

Then if/when they break up, he will show his new girlfriend, and from the way she is going about this, I don't think OP would be happy with that..

(Original post by DlightSwitch)
    Then if/when they break up, he will show his new girlfriend, and from the way she is going about this, I don't think OP would be happy with that..
    This is the cycle of unhappiness with which he'll have to deal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Lol at some people's insecurity. I had naughty photos of my ex on my laptop; my current partner and I looked at them and had a giggle and then carried on with our lives. What's the big deal?

Haha, this.

ReputationRep:
    Show me one guy who would delete the naughty photos of his ex... seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Deleting them will accomplish nothing he blatantly has that **** backed up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muffinz)
    He doesn't have respect for his ex, and by extension, women. Dump before something bad happens.
    Out of interest, how did you come to that conclusion?
    Also apply to Bristol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farhan.Hanif93)
    http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...ilies/rofl.gif Typical TSR solution to all relationships!
    Tbf most people on TSR have never been in a relationship, so this is a pretty bad forum to ask for any advice about anything social

ReputationRep:
    Bit weird in my opinion.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.