Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

He loves me, I don't love him...in fact, I don't feel anything when I am with him, except boredem.

We flirted for about 2 weeks on facebook and met each other at school most days before he asked me out...and I really liked him! We had a lot in common and he was lovely.

But now, we have been dating for a week I have seen he is actually really immature (and very forward), even though he is much smarter then me.

I feel nothing for him yet he keeps telling him he loves me :mad: We have only been dating a week, I haven't told him that I love him, but I don't think he has noticed...
    What do I do???

HELP

And, another problem is that we are in the same group of friends...my friends keep saying "You can tell us if you like him, you dont have to keep it a secret". I try and steer the conversation away from our relationship. My friends think our relationship is cute...

WHAT DO I DO?? Please give me some advice.

ReputationRep:
    Cut and run.

ReputationRep:
    leave him why put him through more as his feelings will get stronger

Here to help

ReputationRep:
    LOL @ him thinking he loves you after a week.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mean to sound harsh here but he probably doesn't love you if he has only known you a few weeks...
    As for your friends, surely the fact that you're going out with him means you like him?! Why don't you like talking about him? I can understand you not wanting to share the grizzly details, but not wanting to talk about it all is a bit strange, especially during the first stages of the relationship when it's all new and exciting. Don't stay with him just because your friends think you're cute together.
    Just take it slowly and get to know each other a bit better. Maybe you jumped into the relationship too soon? Saying that though, if the spark is already fading, maybe it's time to get rid.

ReputationRep:
    He loves you after a week?

Tbh, I think you're a peado for pulling Justin Bieber. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Its wrong to string him along, if you dont like the guy, ditch him, tell him you dont feel anything for him, tell him the truth. You wouldnt like it if you knew he was stringing you along.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.