Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, so I wasn't able to get a wristband will it still be possible for me to participate in any of the activities during freshers week?

Thanks for the replies.

Also, anyone else here studying Computer Science and at Henderson?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by track02)
    Hey, so I wasn't able to get a wristband will it still be possible for me to participate in any of the activities during freshers week?

Thanks for the replies.

You can't participate in any of the activities unless you've got a wristband I think. Just paying for certain events isn't possible. I think you can still get a wristband on Saturday, but they will prob sell out quickly...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you can go buy one on saturday but they said that there is only a certain amount so get up early Good luck

ReputationRep:
    I'm at henderson hall, good luck getting a wristband

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by track02)

Thanks for the replies.

I will study Information systems so something similar and I am staying at Henderson too

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the replies, looking forward to meeting you all.

I'm heading up to Newcastle tomorrow as early as I can so I should be able to snag a wristband.

Also, if anyone else hasn't been able to get a wristband they are selling them tomorrow and on Sunday too from the Student Union.

ReputationRep:
    You didn't even say which uni you are at in the OP so how can we really help.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theronkinator)
    You didn't even say which uni you are at in the OP so how can we really help.....
    Why would the OP need to say what uni he's at when it's in the Newcastle uni board? The fact that Northumbria freshers was over by the time this was posted pretty much indicates that he wasn't looking for Northumbria.

He also said he was staying at Hendo. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aubydoll)
    Why would the OP need to say what uni he's at when it's in the Newcastle uni board? The fact that Northumbria freshers was over by the time this was posted pretty much indicates that he wasn't looking for Northumbria.

He also said he was staying at Hendo. :rolleyes:
    This isn't the Newcastle Uni board for a start.
    Why would I memorise a list of all the halls aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theronkinator)
    This isn't the Newcastle Uni board for a start.
    Why would I memorise a list of all the halls aswell.
    What, you don't know the halls of your uni? I've only been at NCL a week and I already know which halls we have, and I certainly haven't been doing any memorising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aubydoll)
    What, you don't know the halls of your uni? I've only been at NCL a week and I already know which halls we have, and I certainly haven't been doing any memorising.
    I'm in second year, but why would I learn the names of 20 halls, I knew the names of the 4 around me and that's it.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.