Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i have been offered a job here, was wondering if it was worth taking it?
    what's it like working here?
    i do have another job..

ReputationRep:
    stressful when it's busy
    not worth the money

it's fine if you know it's just for the money, but if you've already got another job it's probably not worth it
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It can be stressful when it's busy. But its not as bad as people say. The people who work there are sound and we all get on really well inside and outside work. The pay isnt that bad either, but that can vary between restaurants though (as some are owned by mcdonalds themselves and some are franchises. You tell them when you can and cant work and they always try to give you enough shifts that fit in with you-although you wont get the same shifts every week (but its not boring that way). Theres plenty of chance of promotion to crew trainer and manager- if you wanted to go for promotion that is. I say go for it.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.