Turn on thread page Beta

How much does laser hair removal cost ? watch

Anon or delete please.

Anyone got any info on how much it costs ?
    I'm mainly interested in getting my sideburns ("eww", I know) and chin done. But maybe my stomach and arms as well.

And names of reputable clinic chains would be helpful. Or anywhere local to the Midlands.

ReputationRep:
    It would depend on how many sessions you need. Additionally it can go very wrong and worsen the problem. If you can get by I advise leaving it.

ReputationRep:
    Hello, i am halfway through laser treatment it's great i am olive skinned with dark hair grr lol. I eventually decided to go to a clinic where they have just brought this brand new machine which is different to the old laser, alot less painful (it could hardly feel it). I pay £120 a session and during that session i have done my underarms, bikini line, top lip, and stomach. But the reason it is so cheap is because there is an offer on! So far i have had 3 sessions and already the hair is hardly growing back it's so much thinner, i still need about another 4 sessions. Definately recommend it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 23, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.