Turn on thread page Beta

My boyfriend lost his boner during sex watch

We were having sex just like normal, I was on top which he usually loves, was all going great. He slips out and I realise its because he's gone soft. This has happened before when changing positions etc. and it doesn't usually take long to get things going again. This time it just wasn't happening. I was doing all the stuff that usually arouses him but there was just nothing. I took the condom off and tried just tossing him off and it still didn't do anything. Hell, I even tried to give him a tit ****. Nothing.

It's not like I was pressuring him either, I stayed very relaxed. I just wanted to check if this was normal? It sounds ridiculous and I didn't want to make him feel bad by telling him but I felt really hurt and confused and like he just didn't find me attractive.

Does this just sometimes happen with guys, or does he have a problem, or am I the problem?

It's happened before with my boyfriend... he then apologises far too much which makes me feel bad. Had he had anything to drink? He may have just been tired (possibly without really knowing it?).

I just let him know that one night won't change how much I love him.

You're not the problem.

ReputationRep:
    Your not the problem.

It might have just been a one off thing.

If it starts happening all the time, yous will need to talk/get him to the doctors.

x

ReputationRep:
    He probably jerked off just before having sex with you. I wouldn't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    my mate once called me during, i was dead for hours, just couldnt get it to work again
    and its happened on other occassions as well, nothing to worry about

ReputationRep:
    It happens sometimes. Don't make a big deal of it and reassure him if he needs it. If it becomes a regular occurrence then maybe suggest a doctors visit.

Something on his mind perhaps? Doesn't sound like much to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I Love Dog)
    It happens sometimes. Don't make a big deal of it and reassure him if he needs it. If it becomes a regular occurrence then maybe suggest a doctors visit.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Probably gay.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't fancy you
    or
    Is gay
    or
    Was drunk
    or
    overmasturbation
    or
    Stressed
    or
    Cba to fantasize
    or
    Something else

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps go back to making out.

ReputationRep:
    95% sure it's nothing to do with YOU more like he's stressing too much about performing which usually leads to something like this. Worse thing you can do is be all like "don't you find me attractive?".

ReputationRep:
    The more a big deal you make of it, the more of an issue it becomes. Pressure on him never helps and these things happen. Just be an adult about it.

ReputationRep:
    Oh that happened to me before. but then i hurt his penis hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahah

ReputationRep:
    You must have turnt him gaay i have a friend you can talk toif you need to she also turnt someone gaaay!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 1, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.