The Student Room Group

I can't control my emotions :(

Hey there-

Basically, my boyfriend of a year and a bit went to Uni this weekend, and I miss him alot. I'm going myself in a couple of weeks, but hearing him saying he's going out every night and having a load of fun is really making me jealous.

Gosh, I don't mean to sound selfish or anything - let me make that perfectly clear. I just really want to be there with him whilst he's having fun, but being stuck back here for another week and a bit now is really taking it's toll. I feel like I'm missing out on things when I'm not with him, and it's even worse since he's half way across the country at the moment, having freshers' week before me.

I need to get over this, because it's going to happen a lot more in future, I know that. This first week of him being away has just really thrown me off course and I feel like it's been the longest week in the world. As soon as I get to uni and I'll be going out myself I don't think I'll mind (plus I'll be closer to him too) - at the moment, I'm just feeling incredibly left behind, with nothing to do.

Anyone else feel the same?

/rant :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending