Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I just started going out with a new guy and this is highly embarrasing hence the anon, but during me giving him a HJ he told me not to go so far back as it hurts. This has never ever happened with any other guys before, and now im really paranoid I'm hurting him all the time so am really soft and careful. Is this just him or d all guys hurt if their foreskin is rolled back a bit far? Its not like I was being excessively rough or anything lol

thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    He probably has phimosis. Tell him to see a doctor and don't put his **** in your mouth ughhh

(Original post by I Love Dog)
    He probably has phimosis. Tell him to see a doctor and don't put his **** in your mouth ughhh
    oh god i did that, why not what could i get?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Nothing, all that phimosis is essentially a tight foreskin, he may be able to roll it back unerect. I'm guessing he said that because if he can't roll it back, under neath would be pretty grimy (but it would STINK)

Phimosis is very common, it's nothing to wory about.

Yeah I had problems rolling it back first so I just leave it but now I can comfortably do it and it feels much better when your getting rubbed on the tip:yep:

Nothing to worry about!:p:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing, just that the part of his penis he can't roll his foreskin past will be covered in smegma and absolutely disgusting.

Unless he can retract it fully when he's soft, in which case you're good to go (presuming he washes it haha).

ReputationRep:
    Does he have the same issue during intercourse or have you not tried yet? If that is also painful I'd suggest you make sure he goes to the GP, it's common and there are quite a few treatments other then surgery(circumcision).

(Original post by joey11223)
    Does he have the same issue during intercourse or have you not tried yet? If that is also painful I'd suggest you make sure he goes to the GP, it's common and there are quite a few treatments other then surgery(circumcision).
    Not tried that yet. thanks for the advice. Does phimosis make HJ's BJ's etc less pleasureable then for him?

(Original post by john_john)
    Nothing, all that phimosis is essentially a tight foreskin, he may be able to roll it back unerect. I'm guessing he said that because if he can't roll it back, under neath would be pretty grimy (but it would STINK)

Phimosis is very common, it's nothing to wory about.
    Thats vile. But no there was nothing disgusting or stinking so it was ok haha, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Not tried that yet. thanks for the advice. Does phimosis make HJ's BJ's etc less pleasureable then for him?
    Well obviously he's told you to pull it back less far(probably as far as it goes without feeling strained) so it's probably pleasurable for him as of now.

Basically your foreskin is supposed to go back behind the glans penis and reveal them fully(head of your penis), his doesn't. How serious the tightness is can vary, some people literally cannot pull their foreskin back at all, it totally covers the head of their penis, some might get it half way over those glans, some might get it 3/4 of the way etc etc.

One quite easy fix you could suggest to him is to gently pull his foreskin back as far as it will go comfortably, now pull it a tiny bit further but only a small amount, just so it is slightly strained. Then hold it there for a short amount of time, let it relax again, repeat etc, maybe a few minutes a couple of times a day. After a while you should notice it will go further back then before, obviously repeat until it goes right over the glans.

That might not work if it is severe mind. I'm not sure what other exact treatments the condition can have, though I do know one involves a cream of some kind, I assume maybe to soften/relax the skin? Then if all else fails, circumcision will be recommended.

Haha I sound like a doctor or something, I should write a column.

ReputationRep:

nothing, its just a tight foreskin and it quite painful, i have it. Foreskins are annoyign but it would hurt like hell to get circumcised

ReputationRep:
    Its either a tight foreskin or a short frenulum, they are different but if its that much of a problem then slowly stretching them out over time or circumcision are the only answers.

(Original post by newts2k)
    Foreskins are annoyign but it would hurt like hell to get circumcised
    Having had this done two weeks ago, I can assure people it's not nearly as bad as they would imagine. If you need it done due to phimosis, then get it done sooner rather than later. First couple of days are a bit uncomfortable, then it's a doddle.

ReputationRep:
    Having had this done two weeks ago, I can assure people it's not nearly as bad as they would imagine. If you need it done due to phimosis, then get it done sooner rather than later. First couple of days are a bit uncomfortable, then it's a doddle.
    Did you get it on the NHS or did you have to pay for it?

(Original post by joey11223)
    Well obviously he's told you to pull it back less far(probably as far as it goes without feeling strained) so it's probably pleasurable for him as of now.

Basically your foreskin is supposed to go back behind the glans penis and reveal them fully(head of your penis), his doesn't. How serious the tightness is can vary, some people literally cannot pull their foreskin back at all, it totally covers the head of their penis, some might get it half way over those glans, some might get it 3/4 of the way etc etc.

One quite easy fix you could suggest to him is to gently pull his foreskin back as far as it will go comfortably, now pull it a tiny bit further but only a small amount, just so it is slightly strained. Then hold it there for a short amount of time, let it relax again, repeat etc, maybe a few minutes a couple of times a day. After a while you should notice it will go further back then before, obviously repeat until it goes right over the glans.

That might not work if it is severe mind. I'm not sure what other exact treatments the condition can have, though I do know one involves a cream of some kind, I assume maybe to soften/relax the skin? Then if all else fails, circumcision will be recommended.

Haha I sound like a doctor or something, I should write a column.
    ha you should. Thanks

(Original post by newts2k)
    Did you get it on the NHS or did you have to pay for it?
    I went private, because I have insurance and I wanted it done quickly before going back to university. But, the GP who did my initial consultation said it could be done on the NHS, as it was for medical and not cosmetic reasons.

The wait on the NHS is anything from a few weeks to six months. You can get it done privately in a week or so, but it costs around £1500 (assuming you opt for a general anesthetic).

ReputationRep:
    As someone who had phimosis (couldn't even pull slightly over the head when soft) and now can, I would only recommend circumsicion as a last resort, too many complications in adult circumsision. It's all about stretching, besides many men don't even realise it's a problem until someone says it is, if it doesn't bother him and he can keep himself clean then nothing needs to be done.

Regular sex sorts it out. I used to suffer although obviously I kept it clean but when I started having lots of sex it no longer hurts and the foreskin can go fully back when erect now.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.