Turn on thread page Beta

Travelling the eastern coast of the US... watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm looking to travel the eastern states of the US. I want to go to John Hopkins initially and see the campus, stay overnight [it's free for one night] and then go on to another state/see more universities, etc.

It'll be around November time and I'm looking for a travel buddy as I don't want to be on my lonesome and my travel buddy bailed out on me. It'll be over two weeks.

You can get a travel pass which lets you go on the trains, unlimited use, for two weeks. It costs around £250.

In short, anyone want to travel a bit of the states with me?:o:

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Go it yourself. America is a safe country and you will undoubtedly meet people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by member101)
    Bump
    If you pay for my food I'm in :p:
    #
    On a serious note though... google travbuddy, its a website where you can enter the dates of your trip and itll match you up with others who will be in the area at the same time.

Obviously be street wise about meeting anyone off the interwebs, but otherwise good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisBan)
    If you pay for my food I'm in :p:
    #
    On a serious note though... google travbuddy, its a website where you can enter the dates of your trip and itll match you up with others who will be in the area at the same time.

Obviously be street wise about meeting anyone off the interwebs, but otherwise good luck!
    Thanks for the tip.

I'll pay for it, come!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by member101)
    Thanks for the tip.

I'll pay for it, come!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.