Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I just wanted to see what everyones college/6th form says about parking.

So to those who can drive and havea car, are you allowed to park in the school car park, or is there a seperate 6th form car park on site?

My situation is that there is one Staff car park and we are not allowed to park there but loads do but its getting stricter.

There is no space issue though with us parking there so I dont see why not.

Anyway just, are you allowed to park in car park in site or what is the situation with parking for you and are you happy with the situation??

Thanks

Simon

ReputationRep:
    i dont think many schools allow 6th formers to park in the car park, any extra space will usually be reserved for visitors.

ReputationRep:
    We used to be allowed to park in the car park when i was in year 13! Seems a bit unfair to discriminate against 6th formers under teachers TBH

ReputationRep:
    Only prefects are allowed to park at my school.

Elitist *****

ReputationRep:
    Our school has a 6th form car park but only upper 6th is allowed to park there, lower 6th are not allowed and have to park on the streets outside school

ReputationRep:
    At my college, which is an sixth form college, higher edication college, and adult college too. So we are allowed to park, but as there is building work going on, so loads of car parking space has been taken up, so I have been denied a parking permit and I have to take the bus, which pisses me off! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    We can park, need to get a permit though (although i've never heard of someone being refused one... and I live far away enough to qualify as someone who really needs it!). Anyway there's parking on the moor 100m away

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.