Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I met a guy a few weeks ago when I was out with mates and he was really lovely. He treated me like a princess and I totally fell for him. He would always text me saying nice things but then a week and a half later it started going downhill. I found out that he took cocaine (I didn't really care as long as I didn't get involved with it) but then I found out that he dealt it too. But I still saw him...
    Then about a week ago he got into a fight and beat somebody up. I was really shocked at the time but I didn't think about not seeing him, until my friends told me never to speak to him again. So I told him I never wanted to see him again because I didn't wanna lose my friends. But deep down I did so I texted him, but he turned around and said I can't be involved with him because of the kind of life he lives.

I know it's for the best but I am seriously so gutted. I had really fallen for him and now I just feel useless and unwanted. I know there will be other guys but despite what he's like I really, really like him!

How do you forget about someone just give it time?

ReputationRep:
    he doesnt sound like a muslim so hes not worth it. u should find it easy to get over him

ReputationRep:
    Time, will eventually, delete his number out your phone and delete his email address too. Also i cant tell you why you like him, cause girls cant know us mens secret of pulling this off

ReputationRep:
    Just keep telling yourself that, had you stayed with him, sooner or later you'd have ended up on Jeremy Kyle.

(Original post by AnAverageSmoker)
    Time, will eventually, delete his number out your phone and delete his email address too. Also i cant tell you why you like him, cause girls cant know us mens secret of pulling this off
    i know this sounds a bit dull but im actually curious about you 'guy charms'. its really frustrating because im in the same situation as OP except that mine doesnt deal with drugs and is rather goin off to uni leaving me breaking up inside.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i know this sounds a bit dull but im actually curious about you 'guy charms'. its really frustrating because im in the same situation as OP except that mine doesnt deal with drugs and is rather goin off to uni leaving me breaking up inside.
    I am sorry to hear that, but unfortunately I dont want to let off how guys bring attraction from chicks because if they find out and notice it and force themselves not to buy into this "charm". Its hard enough for guys to get into relationships as it is. Many different people you are attracted to come and go, but thats just how life is, this particular one didnt go your way unfortunately. Chin up, you'll meet someone soon enough.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.