Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Never been kissed, had a boyfriend or EVER been clubbing! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm not old!!!

(Original post by Aimes_14)
    But thats the thing. I'm a very deep person. I wouldn't want to be involved with a person that didn't really care and was just doing it for the sake of it. I know lots of crap happens when people are drunk.. I don't want to be someone's mistake.

Aww babe dont worry. The only guy who'se ever ask me out was also my culture which was great and we texted for about 2 months before finally meeting up. Freshers and uni doesnt have to be about drunken kisses and things...i'm sure you'll get to meet someone who you can get along with easily and take it from there, at whatever pace you want..get to know them more, this may take weeks or months..but just go with the flow and please dont hold back. If you like the guy and he likes you..go for it. dont make the stupid mistake of letting your insecurities and fear or messing up get in the way

ReputationRep:
    i'm not old!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Aww babe dont worry. The only guy who'se ever ask me out was also my culture which was great and we texted for about 2 months before finally meeting up. Freshers and uni doesnt have to be about drunken kisses and things...i'm sure you'll get to meet someone who you can get along with easily and take it from there, at whatever pace you want..get to know them more, this may take weeks or months..but just go with the flow and please dont hold back. If you like the guy and he likes you..go for it. dont make the stupid mistake of letting your insecurities and fear or messing up get in the way
    Would you mind in telling me your size, weight, height and body type? I am not attractive at all.

ReputationRep:
    you're not that old, but you're old for the first time stuff.

If you're wanting a meaningful kiss you will need a boyfriend, which is highly unlikely in clubs, although possible. Try joining a society at Uni, are you a Christian? or a religious person? is that why you haven't kissed? maybe try joining one of those societies and you might find someone like you. You wont find many 21 yr olds in a club who haven't kissed before.

Just live a little, uni is the best time of your life, live it or you WILL regret it.

Would you mind in telling me your size, weight, height and body type? I am not attractive at all.

Haha yh no problem. I'm size 8, 5ft1, weight is 41.7kg last time I checked and slim...seriously i'm so skinny its awful.

Babe being attractive isnt about always about looks, its also about confidence and guys like that. Even if your arent confident in general, just try to make a conversation with someone, shows that your taking the intiative and have confidence to approach first...then if you run out of things to talk about, its ok cos you approached them first.
    You'll be surprised, I was when someone asked my for my number, serisouly I didnt know how to react lol it was crazy. I'm sure your very beautiful. You sound like a nice person and I know you'll make some genuine friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simstar88)
    you're not that old, but you're old for the first time stuff.

If you're wanting a meaningful kiss you will need a boyfriend, which is highly unlikely in clubs, although possible. Try joining a society at Uni, are you a Christian? or a religious person? is that why you haven't kissed? maybe try joining one of those societies and you might find someone like you. You wont find many 21 yr olds in a club who haven't kissed before.

Just live a little, uni is the best time of your life, live it or you WILL regret it.
    LMAO! I didn't mean to say I expect all these things to happen at the same time, LOL! I mean it will be my first time clubbing. I've never been kissed because i've never had a boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    LMAO! I didn't mean to say I expect all these things to happen at the same time, LOL! I mean it will be my first time clubbing. I've never been kissed because i've never had a boyfriend.
    I didn't say they had to but you put them in a post together so I answered them together.

I also noted how you put you have NEVER been asked out, well have you EVER asked anyone out?

If we all waited around to be asked out no one would ever get asked out. Sometimes you have got to make it happen for yourself, especially if your ugly, which we dont really know.

ReputationRep:
    I did ask this guy out because he was giving me sooo many signals, but then he turned out to be a player. I am overweight and ugly. So I have no chance. I created this post to see if people think I have a chance or if I should just accept my fate.

ReputationRep:
    I did ask this guy out because he was giving me sooo many signals, but then he turned out to be a player. I am overweight and ugly. So I have no chance. I created this post to see if people think I have a chance or if I should just accept my fate.

ReputationRep:
    well don't let that experience get you down, just think in situations what have you got to lose and what have you got to gain?

If you kiss someone for the first time its going to be a huge moment, if you fail when you attempt then its going to be a moment to forget, but people are nice if you like them (generally) so it wont matter. Just go for it.

ReputationRep:
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think many people who are not drinking or looking for sex enjoy clubs, since they're pretty much designed as places to get drunk and pull.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Haha yh no problem. I'm size 8, 5ft1, weight is 41.7kg last time I checked and slim...seriously i'm so skinny its awful.

Babe being attractive isnt about always about looks, its also about confidence and guys like that. Even if your arent confident in general, just try to make a conversation with someone, shows that your taking the intiative and have confidence to approach first...then if you run out of things to talk about, its ok cos you approached them first.
    You'll be surprised, I was when someone asked my for my number, serisouly I didnt know how to react lol it was crazy. I'm sure your very beautiful. You sound like a nice person and I know you'll make some genuine friends
    Aaaw thanks! I really hope so because I won't know anyone when I go Uni and that will make me feel more awkward about going Clubbing.

ReputationRep:
    OMG! I'm not pretty enough for a guy to be interested in me. Thats my theory as to why I've always been single...

erm... first I would like to raise my annoyance at your hunger for appraisal and lack of self esteem. Belief me, it does your self esteem no good and any praise you get on here (TSR) will not follow you out there in real life. so 1st of all , You need to grow a pair.

Now second of all, I would like to say my congrats on having made it to 21 teetotal and a virgin. Yes that is a big deal and Yes you should be proud. Let me tell you you have not missed anything but nastiness.

my 3rd point will be some advice: If you are staying teetotal , know that this will not stop you from having fun at Uni. You can and will have as much fun as every one else. Every pretty drink tastes still as good if you ask for it non alcoholic or "virgin" as they call it at the bars.

As for your virginity, I hope you maintain that too. I think this one is a bit more important than the consumption of alcoholic beverages. Staying a virgin is pretty much a one of decision. You decide once, with reasons as to why you want to stay a virgin (e.g. for Religious, Health or personal reasons) and you just keep to that. When ever you have a sexual encounter you will KNOW inside your heart that its a NO and trust me the other person will know when it is a NO. Just to be safe avoid being under the influence of any type of mind clouding substance (e.g. drink & drugs)to help you with this if you need to. :yep:

Good luck honey, hope i didnt sound horrible.even thou i dont know you i hope things work out for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I Love Dog)
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think many people who are not drinking or looking for sex enjoy clubs, since they're pretty much designed as places to get drunk and pull.
    LOL! I'll let you know AFTER i've experienced it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hibsology)
    erm... first I would like to raise my annoyance at your hunger for appraisal and lack of self esteem. Belief me, it does your self esteem no good and any praise you get on here (TSR) will not follow you out there in real life. so 1st of all , You need to grow a pair.

Now second of all, I would like to say my congrats on having made it to 21 teetotal and a virgin. Yes that is a big deal and Yes you should be proud. Let me tell you you have not missed anything but nastiness.

my 3rd point will be some advice: If you are staying teetotal , know that this will not stop you from having fun at Uni. You can and will have as much fun as every one else. Every pretty drink tastes still as good if you ask for it non alcoholic or "virgin" as they call it at the bars.

As for your virginity, I hope you maintain that too. I think this one is a bit more important than the consumption of alcoholic beverages. Staying a virgin is pretty much a one of decision. You decide once, with reasons as to why you want to stay a virgin (e.g. for Religious, Health or personal reasons) and you just keep to that. When ever you have a sexual encounter you will KNOW inside your heart that its a NO and trust me the other person will know when it is a NO. Just to be safe avoid being under the influence of any type of mind clouding substance (e.g. drink & drugs)to help you with this if you need to. :yep:

Good luck honey, hope i didnt sound horrible.even thou i dont know you i hope things work out for you

Thanks. I didn't want any appraisal though. I just wanted to know if there was anyone else who felt the same.

ReputationRep:
    i know darling, i am sorry
    i just want to shake you up a little and make you realise that No one is better than you

ReputationRep:
    There's a first for everything :\

ReputationRep:
    Go clubbing, get drunk, whore yourself out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hibsology)
    i know darling, i am sorry
    i just want to shake you up a little and make you realise that No one is better than you
    Thanks but I guess you're right and I should take this chance to reinvent myself and try to gain confidence. My family have always called me ugly and fat so I've grown up to believe it. Now they tell me I am pretty but I need to lose a few stones. I can't take compliments well. I guess you have to love yourself before others can.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.