Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    why not just pretend to be 18?

ReputationRep:
    well dunno about clubs but spoon (oub) kicked me out

Despite the fact that, my 18 year old friend tried to pllay the race/religion card bwhich backfired as the guys said here had similar inlaaws who drank like there was o tommorow. In the end my friend became my legal guardian in thepub and was limited to two drinks so that i could stay

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, let me know how that one works out ...

Bouncer: ID Please..
    You: I don't have ID
    Bouncer: Go away.
    You: What! Pleeeease let me in
    Bouncer: No.

ReputationRep:
    No more so than anyone of any other other race with facial hair prior to 18? i.e. a **** load of us.

Eh, given the fact that they're so prone to being hairy beasts I'd have thought any bouncer with half a mind (yeah, I know) would ID more of them just to be safe. You know, that's if they actually consider letting them in, cause all bouncers are racist, working class scum. RITE?!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.