Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Just starting my third year and looking for a new hobby to make friends and meet possible girls for a relationship. Did football last year but that's a bit male orientated. Any suggestions??

ReputationRep:
    Pole dancing society!

ReputationRep:
    There are girls in most societies, what are you into?

Latin American society? water polo? literary society? bright future society? SIFE?

Imo anyone could do nicely.

ReputationRep:
    islamic society

ReputationRep:
    Mud Wrestling Soceity?

ReputationRep:
    I play football!

Try the girls football. Or the girls hockey. Or the lesbian soc (ive heard its all girls). Medievil enactment soc?

ReputationRep:
    cheerleading society

ReputationRep:
    music/film/area societies (french, german, latin etc)

ReputationRep:
    Women's rugby, hear they have some real hotties.

Seriously though, join something you're actually interested in. Otherwise you will look like a knob just trying to pick up women. Like my mate who joined the Irish society purely because he likes girls with Irish accents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolmuslim)
    islamic society
    :confused: What's islamic society got to do with finding girlfrinds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j09)
    Like my mate who joined the Irish society purely because he likes girls with Irish accents.
    quality lols

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    I play football!

Try the girls football. Or the girls hockey. Or the lesbian soc (ive heard its all girls). Medievil enactment soc?
    theres a medieval society? where where where? me want.

On a side note flashing for a new sig..........hmmmmmmmm interesting. Any particular requsites for said sig and payment? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'd say sports is a good one really. They tend to join up on socials - like netball/ rugby. Cheerleading/ American football. I would imagine mens football is the same?

ReputationRep:
    From personal experience: softball, or some other mixed sport. You have far more chance getting to know a load of girls seeing them a few times a week than on a joint social once a term.

If you're not sporty, then some hobby that isn't so masculine that there will be no girls, but not so feminine that they will think you are weird/gay/rapey for attending. Something like poetry or politics or hill walking or a book club.

Joining a men's society in an attempt to meet women is :facepalm2:

Joining the pole dancing society would be just plain creepy. No-one likes creepy.

ReputationRep:
    Women play sport. Flirt with the girls footie team.

ReputationRep:
    photography etc for all the arty chicks.
    Soccer/netball for all the sporty chicks.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the chair of our Amnesty society and we have an all-female committee this year. I reckon most campaigning groups would have a lot of women in.

ReputationRep:
    Horse riding society, loads of fit girls and usually very few guys.

ReputationRep:
    It's all about the Wine society, some serious talent there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    theres a medieval society? where where where? me want.

On a side note flashing for a new sig..........hmmmmmmmm interesting. Any particular requsites for said sig and payment? :p:
    you give me a sig, if I use it I give you a sig. A very naked wet one.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.