Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

Just starting my third year and looking for a new hobby to make friends and meet possible girls for a relationship. Did football last year but that's a bit male orientated. Any suggestions??

ReputationRep:
    Pole dancing society!

ReputationRep:
    There are girls in most societies, what are you into?

Latin American society? water polo? literary society? bright future society? SIFE?

Imo anyone could do nicely.

ReputationRep:
    islamic society

ReputationRep:
    Mud Wrestling Soceity?

ReputationRep:
    I play football!

Try the girls football. Or the girls hockey. Or the lesbian soc (ive heard its all girls). Medievil enactment soc?

ReputationRep:
    cheerleading society

ReputationRep:
    music/film/area societies (french, german, latin etc)

ReputationRep:
    Women's rugby, hear they have some real hotties.

Seriously though, join something you're actually interested in. Otherwise you will look like a knob just trying to pick up women. Like my mate who joined the Irish society purely because he likes girls with Irish accents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolmuslim)
    islamic society
    :confused: What's islamic society got to do with finding girlfrinds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j09)
    Like my mate who joined the Irish society purely because he likes girls with Irish accents.
    quality lols

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    I play football!

Try the girls football. Or the girls hockey. Or the lesbian soc (ive heard its all girls). Medievil enactment soc?
    theres a medieval society? where where where? me want.

On a side note flashing for a new sig..........hmmmmmmmm interesting. Any particular requsites for said sig and payment? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'd say sports is a good one really. They tend to join up on socials - like netball/ rugby. Cheerleading/ American football. I would imagine mens football is the same?

ReputationRep:
    From personal experience: softball, or some other mixed sport. You have far more chance getting to know a load of girls seeing them a few times a week than on a joint social once a term.

If you're not sporty, then some hobby that isn't so masculine that there will be no girls, but not so feminine that they will think you are weird/gay/rapey for attending. Something like poetry or politics or hill walking or a book club.

Joining a men's society in an attempt to meet women is :facepalm2:

Joining the pole dancing society would be just plain creepy. No-one likes creepy.

ReputationRep:
    Women play sport. Flirt with the girls footie team.

ReputationRep:
    photography etc for all the arty chicks.
    Soccer/netball for all the sporty chicks.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the chair of our Amnesty society and we have an all-female committee this year. I reckon most campaigning groups would have a lot of women in.

ReputationRep:
    Horse riding society, loads of fit girls and usually very few guys.

ReputationRep:
    It's all about the Wine society, some serious talent there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    theres a medieval society? where where where? me want.

On a side note flashing for a new sig..........hmmmmmmmm interesting. Any particular requsites for said sig and payment? :p:
    you give me a sig, if I use it I give you a sig. A very naked wet one.

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Oct '18
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.