Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Drama's gotta be your best bet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hahaha_dontknow)
    cheerleading society
    This. I actually have a friend who joined it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j09)
    Women's rugby, hear they have some real hotties.

Seriously though, join something you're actually interested in. Otherwise you will look like a knob just trying to pick up women. Like my mate who joined the Irish society purely because he likes girls with Irish accents.
    This and :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John154)
    Hi everyone,

Just starting my third year and looking for a new hobby to make friends and meet possible girls for a relationship. Did football last year but that's a bit male orientated. Any suggestions??
    Netball. Seriously! But coach it too I have a friend who does that and is always in demand because of it, soo funny, as he looks like Kramer but is seen as this massively popular hottie because of his position in a sport where he's surrounded by females.

ReputationRep:
    Something you actually enjoy? But just more female-orientated? Probably your best shot.

ReputationRep:
    Women's society.

ReputationRep:
    lap dancing and hula society.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by hahaha_dontknow)
    cheerleading society

Seconded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    you give me a sig, if I use it I give you a sig. A very naked wet one.
    something tells me said sig will not quite be what your trying to get people to think :p:

though i imagine youve had a few pms from people frantically trying to learn how to photoshop

ReputationRep:
    cheese and port society.

..or gaming society, chicks dig geeks

ReputationRep:
    Cheerleading?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    something tells me said sig will not quite be what your trying to get people to think :p:

though i imagine youve had a few pms from people frantically trying to learn how to photoshop
    Why don't you try and find out?

And fyi, I did use that thing above my chin and below my nose. It turns out baggy shapeless dresses still cause unsatiable amounts of lust in viral russian men.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you try and find out?

And fyi, I did use that thing above my chin and below my nose. It turns out baggy shapeless dresses still cause unsatiable amounts of lust in viral russian men.
    oooh a challenge..............interesti ng

ReputationRep:
    oooh a challenge..............interesti ng
    Indeed. Though your setting yourself up for failure. I'm a hard woman to please..:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. Though your setting yourself up for failure. I'm a hard woman to please..:sexface:
    why am i not suprised? You are female afterall

ReputationRep:
    why am i not suprised? You are female afterall
    Is this the bit were we politely excuse ourselves from the thread to engage in antics of a sexy nature?

ReputationRep:
    Cheerleading isn't actually a bad idea. Competitive cheerleading is amazing for your fitness and attracts both guys (straight and gay) and girls. You'll get to throw them up in the air, there's alot of contact, and they won't be wearing much :P

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.