Turn on thread page Beta

what do you regret not doing in school/6f? watch

ReputationRep:
    I wish i was much more confident than I was. And i should have fooled around more...

ReputationRep:
    Well i'm still in school, but i wish i was more confident. And i wish i could've done a lot more in my previous schools

ReputationRep:
    Basically I would have spoken my mind more. I kept quiet when someone annoyed me to avoid awkward conversations- looking back I would have burned bridges a LOT more.

I kinda wish I'd asked out the girl I liked.

BREAKING FREE FROM THE IRON THUMB THAT CONTINUES TO STIFLE ME :lockstock:

ReputationRep:
    whoevers still going to school/6f. dont be scared to speak your mind or be confident in something. take risks...

ReputationRep:
    LEAVING A MIXED SCHOOL SOCIETY FOR AN ALL GIRLS SIXTH FORM! thinking I'll be able to concentrate more on studies. sadly that's not happening for me right now. I feel sick not seeing boys for one second (literally) worst of all, im stuck with backstabbers! -_-

ReputationRep:
    I regret not doing physics at A level... not sure if that's what you mean though :P

ReputationRep:
    I didnt mind going to an all boys school, but I wish I had made more of an effort to meet new people, mainly girls.

Especially in the middle years when lots of groups were forming I wish I had latched onto a large group.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I had spent more time just messing around and having a laugh. By the December of my last year I'd already got an unconditional offer for the course I wanted so I shouldn't have got so stressed over the rubbish I was studying that year.

Also I liked this guy who I since found out really liked me for years...

ReputationRep:
    Tried harder to keep her instead of letting her go.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I worked harder in college!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.