Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have access to the question paper (Unit 2) from June this year? If so, could you send it to me or post a link on here and it would be much appreciated! Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    It is in secure download,so I doubt anyone will have it.Your best try is to practice the other ones & ask your teacher for some.
    For resources see my sig & the document I have attached might help you out.I haven t finished,but it might help.
    Good Luck
    also that alouette gentille alouette song is now stuck in my head:o:
    You ll find notes & practice qs,also the link in my sig have somefrench notes
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: doc Edexcel AS French Preparation Notes . Lifestyle,Health and Fitness.doc (152.5 KB, 61 views)

ReputationRep:
    Lol. I think it was in my head at the time of making this account, so that's what inspired my username :P and thanks for that! That's v. helpful! ^_^ nice use of abbreviations too x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alouette!)
    Lol. I think it was in my head at the time of making this account, so that's what inspired my username :P and thanks for that! That's v. helpful! ^_^ nice use of abbreviations too x
    abbreviations :confused:
    Glad I helped

ReputationRep:
    Any tips of getting an A?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hissyfit)
    abbreviations :confused:
    Glad I helped
    In the Word document :P @, ppl etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theseeker)
    Any tips of getting an A?
    Oui! Do lots of extra reading... French books and websites such as TF1 (the French equivalent of BBC 1) and Le Monde (the main French newspaper) are very helpful as they contain lots of videos and articles... Also if you have Sky or Virgin, theres a channel called TV5 which is based in France. AND, if you like, you can listen to French radio stations online such as NRJ, Virgin Radio and Europe.

Finally, make sure you know lots of vocab, especially in relation to the topics, and of course, GRAMMAR. Never forget an irregular subjunctive. If you haven't studied the subjunctive before, good luck!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.