Turn on thread page Beta

I'm missing my pets! >.< watch

ReputationRep:
    Am I missing my room? No
    Am I missing my Mum? No
    Am I missing the smell of cow manure? Definitely no
    But I am missing my horses and dogs more than anything!

One of my dogs is apparently on my bed 24/7...completely miserable...so she's staying with my scent. AWWWW!!!
    My mum tells me one of my horses, Duchess, is missing me. I'm the only one that rides her at home because she is such a pain to everyone else...and apparently she's getting quite restless. Me thinks she wants a run through the woods outback!

I've been at university almost 3 weeks and yesterday I bought a train ticket to go home for the weekend. I cannot wait to see them all!!

They're sure-as-hell controlling my finances. I'm paying for my dog's food and two of my horses' hoof checks/farrier maintenance. Gah!!:eek3:

Lol I wouldn't change a thing though =D:yep:

Anyone else finding their love for their pets to be controlling their finances and love and time at uni??

ReputationRep:
    Aww! Poor you. Imagine having to leave a dog and horse behind.

Maybe it'll get better in time.

ReputationRep:
    Well, my cat isn't making much imprint on my financial situtation. :o: But I don't miss anything other than my kitty when I'm at uni!

ReputationRep:
    How tragic..My heart bleeds for you, honestly.

ReputationRep:
    i have no shame in admitting the fact that i'll probably cry myself to sleep every night for the first few months of uni because i'll be missing my cat.

i would consider myself a popular and sociable person but honestly, my cat's the best friend i've ever had! so yeah, you're not alone :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pensivedore)
    How tragic..My heart bleeds for you, honestly.
    what's with the sarcasm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddua_dduges)
    what's with the sarcasm?
    No sarcasm. My heart realy was bleeding for her. I mean, that was just the most tragic thing I have ever heard anyone say. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I really miss my horses. I've not been able to see them much or ride much since '08 because of uni, so I can't wait to move back home and get them back into proper work!

I also miss the family cat. He's so wonderful and snuggly and I miss him loads. I always steal him to sleep in my room when I go home.

ReputationRep:
    I miss my dog!! althought not to the point where i would cry about it- i just miss taking him for walks and random cuddles. My mum had him next to her on skype the other day and i called him, he just looked confused as to where the noise was coming from bless him!!

ReputationRep:
    But they don't miss you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 7, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.