Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Going to his flat to see a movie.... :/ watch

ReputationRep:
    You won't have to worry about it if you wear that dress.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, you don't sound mature or intelligent enough to be having sex.

Of course you don't have to. :facepalm:

And if you like the guy you should definitely make some effort to look attractive, wtf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    and if you dont want to have sex, you know that thing above your chin and below your nose, its called a mouth, use it to say no.
    +1

ReputationRep:
    Just go ahead with it.
    Otherways he will rape yhou.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do I have to have sex as part of such a date?

I usually do the gay coffee/art gallery/picnic type dates, but have now been invited to watch a film at one of my datees flat. I just need assurance that it won't be awkward. I mean its not some code for sex is it? I havent juat gone and agreed to sexytimes?

also could I just get some general tips and advice on how to behave at a dinner/movie at his flat? Are there any rules, anything to be weary of. And what sort of clothes should I wear? I was thinking a really baggy, shapeless denim shirt dress that goes down to the lower knee. Dont want to look sexually attractive, but dont worry its a really pretty shirt/dress.

Thanks, please share ur experiences, im new to this! xxxxxxx
    "Gone and agreed to sexytimes?" lol

But yes, you kind of have suggested you're up for it. Movie at a guys house is clearly code for, come round and let's ****.

You don't have to obviously, that's why we have rape laws. But he will be dissapointed (even if he doesn't say so) if you don't.

You need to evaluate whether you do or do not want to have sex with him and if not, why (if you know each other quite well)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Yes. It's the law. If you don't you'll be reported to the 'Crap Dates Association' and never allowed out of your house again...

:facepalm2:

Seriously, what's happened to common ******* sense recently?
    :lol: This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mann18)
    If you don't, he'll tell everyone you're frigid!

And no-one wants that!

You pretty much HAVE to!

/sarcasm
    This happened to me once. He put it has his facebook status as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beci.please)
    You won't have to worry about it if you wear that dress.
    :lol: Again, this.....:top:

ReputationRep:
    Rape will happen.

Pics of said activity required.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy_88)
    Ouch......:o:

ReputationRep:
    Well... I feel like a ****...

I'm very sorry that happened to you, that guy obviously is a prick and wasn't worth it.

Actually, what person puts that on their facebook?!

I hopr you weren't too affected by it anyway, pretty much demonstrates that you're classy, and he isn't.

ReputationRep:
    I LOL'd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tumpelo)
    Doubt he has much movie watching planned.
    This. LOL. But there's nothing stopping you from saying no, OP! Hope it goes well :p:

ReputationRep:
    you don't have to do anything you don't want to!

ReputationRep:
    hahah that was sort of my line when I was teen. I watched the movie "100 girls" like 50 times . Ofc he planned to have sex with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mann18)
    Well... I feel like a ****...

I'm very sorry that happened to you, that guy obviously is a prick and wasn't worth it.

Actually, what person puts that on their facebook?!

I hopr you weren't too affected by it anyway, pretty much demonstrates that you're classy, and he isn't.
    It kind of backfired on him cos his friends all turned against him when they realised what a **** he was.
    I was fine, I'd rather someone announce I'm frigid than sleep with them and then realise they're a total ******

ReputationRep:
    It kind of backfired on him cos his friends all turned against him when they realised what a **** he was.
    I was fine, I'd rather someone announce I'm frigid than sleep with them and then realise they're a total ******
    Then everyone's happy.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You are clearly 12, I would worry about you going to somones flat who is presumeably over 18. I will be linking 5-0 to this thread.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Hope he has a flatscreen ;p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do I have to have sex as part of such a date?
    Yes, and you will have to have sex with me as payment for this advice !

DON'T BE SILLY !!!!!!!!

You only have sex if YOU want to. He may want to, and will try to get it, but if you don't then that is your choice. If you tell him no and he persists then you can have him arrested for sexual assault or even rape. No woman is ever required to have sex as part of deal or prior arrangement against their will. If you want it, have it, if not, tough on him.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.