Turn on thread page Beta

Going to his flat to see a movie.... :/ watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joluk)
    Come and watch a movie is guy talk for 'come and have sex with me'
    I did not know this :ninja: Though is does explain why in the whole time I was seeing my ex, we only ever watched a movie once :ahee: But even then, we atleast made out throughout ... :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    You could've been raped!....

....IN THE BUTT!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    EXACTLY

All of u are saying im like 11 for thinking movie=sex but I dont want to lead him on

Is agreeing to go to his for a movie leading him onto sex?

I dont want to have.sex because I do not want to have sex. I can take care of my own sexual desire and do not require a male to share sexytimes with. Is that so wrong. Men go out with women with no initial intention of marying them or making them a GF so why cant I go out with a guy without intending on sexing him....

THIS IS IT...Men just want sex, youve as good as just admitted it. By dating a guy whilst being a virgin and nit seeing sex on the cards... Im leading him on?!

Bloody hell i'll cancel now
    Yes, all men are interested is sex. If you have no intention of ever having sex with him, or even in the near future, then you are leading him on. Some guys might be interested in sex, and maybe something more, however if you remove the sex element (which is essential to guys) then there is no point in seeking something more (a relationship for example).

Girls would do well to understand this, it's not that guy a isn't interested in a relationship but he isn't interested in a relationship without sex. My question to you is what's the point in dating someone if you want to stay a virgin?

ReputationRep:
    I usually do the gay coffee/art gallery/picnic type dates
    Are you a guy or a girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal)
    Dear sweet lord.

Did he make you sign anything?

If not, then no... probably not.

L O L

(Original post by Stefan1991)
    Yes, all men are interested is sex. If you have no intention of ever having sex with him, or even in the near future, then you are leading him on. Some guys might be interested in sex, and maybe something more, however if you remove the sex element (which is essential to guys) then there is no point in seeking something more (a relationship for example).

Girls would do well to understand this, it's not that guy a isn't interested in a relationship but he isn't interested in a relationship without sex. My question to you is what's the point in dating someone if you want to stay a virgin?
    I slucked his clock. It was goooooooooooooooood

ReputationRep:
    Did you get laid then?

ReputationRep:
    You mean, sucked his **** right?

ReputationRep:
    If you're going to do that you might as well go all the way, what's the difference?

ReputationRep:
    i call troll

(Original post by Stefan1991)
    If you're going to do that you might as well go all the way, what's the difference?
    The above act is/was the most arousing and unbearably erotic act imaginable.
    Where as sex is awkward and sore for my inpentrable fanny.

(Original post by Davezk)
    You mean, sucked his **** right?
    I had such a good night. I've been smiling all day.

Gahhh I hate him for reducing me to this mushy, horny gagging for it so and so.

ReputationRep:
    Either you're troll or you've become majorly desperate overnight.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.