Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi :rolleyes:

As this years freshers week draws to a close I wonder if anyone beyond new students into 1st year bother attending the events of the week?. I know that I just did my own thing during freshers week and the crap wet weather didnt help!. Thoughts please other year students?

ReputationRep:
    I'm second year- I and all my mates were out there pretending to be freshers and went to all the nights out

ReputationRep:
    2nd year here: went to a couple of the nights out but couldn't be bothered with it this year, especially with the places being so crowded. So plenty nights in watching movies with friends, or round at other peoples' flats. Went to both the fayers so signed up to a few new things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chiko 1001)
    I'm second year- I and all my mates were out there pretending to be freshers and went to all the nights out
    Kudos for that!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.