Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Even though i missed the induction about it, i pretty much get the timetable.
    I get about each module, and only going to the elective i chose.. and get that certain ones are on certain weeks etc.

But its just the personal studies LNG102 one i don't get .. which i guess is like our 'tutor' time.
    Only, it says a fewww different things.

Like, im in group 7 .. and for example it says "LNG102 (T1) Tutorial/06 - BABS" .. it also says the same with 05 , so i assume those are the tutorials for those 2 groups.. but where is mine? :woo:

The reason i assume that ^ , is because i have recieved emails from someone who states when and where etc the tutorials are for group 5 and 6 .. so.. is it just that mine havent been sorted and added yet?

Thanks (:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry can't help, if no one else can, emailing the tutor may help. Have you enjoyed freshers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Even though i missed the induction about it, i pretty much get the timetable.
    I get about each module, and only going to the elective i chose.. and get that certain ones are on certain weeks etc.

But its just the personal studies LNG102 one i don't get .. which i guess is like our 'tutor' time.
    Only, it says a fewww different things.

Like, im in group 7 .. and for example it says "LNG102 (T1) Tutorial/06 - BABS" .. it also says the same with 05 , so i assume those are the tutorials for those 2 groups.. but where is mine? :woo:

The reason i assume that ^ , is because i have recieved emails from someone who states when and where etc the tutorials are for group 5 and 6 .. so.. is it just that mine havent been sorted and added yet?

Thanks (:
    Check the uni intranet, you should have been assigned a group from the beginning of the week. The number next to Tutorial/Lecture/Workshop/Practical etc., separated by a slash and with a zero before the number indicates your group, e.g. /01 is Group 1 and so on.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
University of Plymouth resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.