Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How to get a fresh start with her? watch

Announcements

Me and a girl were just sleeping with each other for awhile. Then due to situations, i asked if we could go out.. she decided she wanted to take her on dates and if we have a fresh start.

How do i go about having this fresh start with her?

ReputationRep:
    Start by being quite romantic?
    Leave it a few days then arrange a nice meal for her and treat her like a Lady, let her sit down and push in her chair etc. DON'T let it degenerate into sleeping with each other again for a while and concentrate on little cute things to get to know each other personally better. Do little text things like 20 questions and just treat her like you would a girlfriend, minus the sleeping together. When/if it eventually comes to that, make it a different experience for her than you would have had before and make it more about you being a couple than just the hot steamy luuurrvveee

ReputationRep:
    Take her on dates then? She must like you to an extent if she was sleeping with you. And if she wants to go on dates then do that. She didn't say no either so I'd say you're in with a pretty good chance I would say.
    Just build on the getting to know her as a person.

ReputationRep:
    then date her! Cook her a meal, take her out for drinks, flowers, cinema, we're simple beings really. Focus on getting to know her, not getting into her knickers, don't sleep with her for a while, if she asks why, tell her you want to focus on discovering whether you're emotionally compatible, as you already know you're physically compatible.

ReputationRep:
    Seems a weird order to do things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Love.Angel.Music.Baby)
    Focus on getting to know her, not getting into her knickers, don't sleep with her for a while, if she asks why, tell her you want to focus on discovering whether you're emotionally compatible, as you already know you're physically compatible.
    That takes an iron will if you're young and horny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    That takes an iron will if you're young and horny
    true, but if OP really wants a proper relationship, me thinks he'll have to manage :rolleyes:

I will try my best.. Sucks waiting till she get's back though as she is at home for a week.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, sounds like a girl is a teaser. Take her out but you're going to have to step up your game because the way I see it, she knows you like her but are you good enough for her.

(Original post by 2Av)
    Hmm, sounds like a girl is a teaser. Take her out but you're going to have to step up your game because the way I see it, she knows you like her but are you good enough for her.

Is a teaser a bad or good thing? I will ofcorse take her out but just waiting for her to come back. She likes me aswell but is terrible with relationships as she says.. is very defensive..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.