Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I thought college was ****, the people there are still children but think they're adults, and I didn't get on with many people there because there were so many ********s who were up their own arses. Just suck it up and get through it, it's only two years.

please dont.

Talk to your best buddy about it...just open up to him or her and share every thing ..You will start feeling better..

(Original post by readingr)
    I didn't get great GCSE's but still got A*ABB at A level and got into the 4th best uni for my subject so don't give up hope . Do Gold Dofe, it will make you look a lot better in the future. Don't try to end it, thats such a selfish act and will only cause hurt and harm to those around you.
    ...? they all hate him though..

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I just feel so tired of it all. I really just want it all to end. I have almost finished my second week at sixth form and everyone hates me. I don't know why I ama nice and kind person but I guess people just find me anoyyong I don't know why tho. At home It is so hard my family have so many problems that I won't go into. My gcse grades mean I will most likely never be able to acheive my dream of studying medicine and I am allready finding as levels really hard. Apart from my family I really just want life to end I really just feel so tired. I have been bullied all my life and just feel so drained. I feel as if I have nithing left to fight any more. I just feel so empty.

I want to die too,....
    My dream is completely shattered, my parents are being unreasonable,..
    I have no friends, no social life, infact no life at all.... All these years I have been working to achieve my dreams only to find that it will never be possible....
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2010
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.