Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Non-itchy rash on legs, back and starting on arms watch

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon All,

I have had this rash for nearly one and a half months now the characteristics are:

Not itchy,
    Small red clusters which do feel slightly raised (only slightly),
    Started on my back, it was a whitish oval shape and red around the outside, looked like a towel burn from after the shower, the rash then appeared underneath in a diagonal line.

Then I noticed in on my legs, these look as if they are imbedded into my skin, not raised or itchy.

My arms have only a small amount currently and they are small clusters here and there.

I did have 2 x injections about 2 months ago for MMR and Dip Tet, but I was told rashes if I were to get one appear normally around 2 weeks after then dissappear.

Recently I also had a mole removed from my back through local anesthetic, but nothing was mentioned by the doctor who removed my mole.

I have tried AntiSan on the rash, it dissappeared on my right leg, but I have applied the same cream on my left leg 2-3 times but with no success?

I will try and post some pics up soon, I hope someone can help, it's not painful or anything, just a bloody nuisance as the rash clusters seem to appear on my fingers sometimes also.

Thanks all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WILSON92)
    Afternoon All,

I have had this rash for nearly one and a half months now the characteristics are:

Not itchy,
    Started on my back, it was a whitish oval shape and red around the outside, looked like a towel burn from after the shower, the rash then appeared underneath in a diagonal line.

Then I noticed in on my legs, these look as if they are imbedded into my skin, not raised or itchy.

My arms have only a small amount currently and they are small clusters here and there.

I did have 2 x injections about 2 months ago for MMR and Dip Tet, but I was told rashes if I were to get one appear normally around 2 weeks after then dissappear.

Recently I also had a mole removed from my back through local anesthetic, but nothing was mentioned by the doctor who removed my mole.

I have tried AntiSan on the rash, it dissappeared on my right leg, but I have applied the same cream on my left leg 2-3 times but with no success?

I will try and post some pics up soon, I hope someone can help, it's not painful or anything, just a bloody nuisance as the rash clusters seem to appear on my fingers sometimes also.

Thanks all
    It's no like this is it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psoriasis

ReputationRep:
    Sounds to me like it could be shingles. I would go to your doctor for more medical advice. They will be able to tell you straight off what it is and give you a treatment plan to help. It could be something serious to something as simple as changing your washing powder.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for both replies.

In replies to both, the picture, mine is nothing like that. Its no way as severe.

In regards to shingles, I looked up signs and symptoms, shingles mentions pain and burning sensations, as said in my first post, there is no pain, itchyness or anything.

I will phone my local surgery tonight, and see if they can book me in for monday, a simple cream will do, or even another injection to get rid of the bugger!!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe some sort of allergy? Have a look at piriteze tablets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WILSON92)
    Afternoon All,

Not itchy,

Thanks all
    http://www.google.com/images?client=...w=1280&bih=573
    Bit of urticaria? You allergic to anything? The chap who recommended some antihistamines like piriton was a good suggestion.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.