Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I was pretty drunk last night and after coming home i went on this fast flirt thing on o2 for a bita fun. Wz hopenin to find a woman on it cuz wz major horney.

Anyway a gay guy starting talking to me, said he wz in my area and would meet me to give me a bj. I ended up goin and he started to gv me a bj in an alleyway. Felt amazing but i couldnt get hard and we gave up and went our separate ways.

First time i ever done anything like this, not attracted to guys at all! Why couldnt i get it up? It just felt weird (obv cuz it was a guy) but im wondering was it more? Should mean im not gay anyway

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, letting another guy suck your penis means you're definitely not gay.

ReputationRep:
    Did you say 'no homo'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    Did you say 'no homo'?

Your sig is sooo appropriate in this thread...

I call troll though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Pieb)
    Your sig is sooo appropriate in this thread...
    You've got a point, brah. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    You couldn't get your penis erect because you were drunk.

But a nagging feeling tells me that should be the least of your worries...

ReputationRep:
    The fact that you showed should tell you that you're atleast a little bit gay.

ReputationRep:
    You don't understand why you can't get it up with a guy, yet you don't think you're at least a little bit gay?? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Bicurious /thread

Everyone's entitled to being a little bit gay when drunk i suppose.

ReputationRep:
    Boy + **** + boy + mouth = Gay.

ReputationRep:
    Boy + **** + boy + mouth = Gay.

ReputationRep:
    bit gay nothing wrong with that though

ReputationRep:
    You would make Elton John proud .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was pretty drunk last night and after coming home i went on this fast flirt thing on o2 for a bita fun. Wz hopenin to find a woman on it cuz wz major horney.

Anyway a gay guy starting talking to me, said he wz in my area and would meet me to give me a bj. I ended up goin and he started to gv me a bj in an alleyway. Felt amazing but i couldnt get hard and we gave up and went our separate ways.

First time i ever done anything like this, not attracted to guys at all! Why couldnt i get it up? It just felt weird (obv cuz it was a guy) but im wondering was it more? Should mean im not gay anyway
    without even reading your post, this makes me sick...

You are definitely gay or at the least, curious......

Congrats on "coming out " though..

Absolutely sickening......

ReputationRep:
    Lots of guys have tried to suck my ****. I'm not gay so it didn't happen. I didn't go with them any place or drop my pants. What straight guys would do. Some less educated straight males would resort to childish name calling or an outburst of violence. But its easy for a straight guy to not put his equipment in another mans mouth.

ReputationRep:
    If you said no homo before he done it you're ok.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 26, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.