Turn on thread page Beta

Does this annoy you? watch

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't go as far as to say it annoys me, but I do catch myself wondering why they need to bother counting points and buying special shakes when all they need to do is eat less crap and exercise more. But then, I do see why some women do it; these programmes are marketed extremely well and appeal to those who don't know much about fitness and appreciate a system that seems simple and easy to follow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachesishere)
    Hehe, Special K. :p:
    Ohh....you meant the cereal. :ninja:
    Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba.

Graaavityyyy. :love:

ReputationRep:
    Never thought about it, ever.

ReputationRep:
    well done, you managed to find one of the few things that does not annoy TSR

ReputationRep:
    yes every day i think about this and get very angry especially at the soup

soup is offensive

ReputationRep:
    Also, as an example: Coca Cola having low fat therefore it is OK to drink if you want to lose weight etc.

(Original post by Kash:))
    I think that's a bot that searches for keywords on the internet then just PMs people not sure, i've reported it though as I have the same PM.

ReputationRep:
    Right, what?

ReputationRep:
    Well, not really. People are just dumb. If you get annoyed by every single dumb thing they do, you will miss out on life.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, not at all.

The Weightwatchers cake and chocolate cookies are very tasty :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueflare)
    Well, not really. People are just dumb. If you get annoyed by every single dumb thing they do, you will miss out on life.
    Bit of an exaggerated generalisation, it doesn't annoy me so much that I miss out on life, nor do I get annoyed about every single thing "dumb" people do. It's enough though to moan about, maybe one of them will read this and stop doing it.

and it's funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kash:))
    Yes.

I just got a PM from some 'woman'..

When I was just browsing through the forum I've seen that you are suffering from weightloss.I have come across a site which provides weightloss ebooks for free.So I thought it might be helpful for you.Here is the link http://freeweightlossguides.info/
    All the best.

Take Care
    Samantha

I told her to **** off.
    lol, i got this :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 808)
    Female diets that consist of either: soup 3 times a day for 2 weeks, excessive amounts of special K, slim fast, or "whatever I want ... and extra weight watchers nomnomnom burp!"

The best ones are those who use 5 of their "points" to eat a ******* mars bar, or buy weight watchers lard.
    A little bit. No moreso than blokes who buy Maximuscle or follow terrible routines

It's just a fact that most people, male or female, are clueless about nutrition and training and follow whatever fad is detailed in the mags or has the biggest advertising budget. Just got to live with it.

ReputationRep:
    I've honestly never dieted. Just exercise and don't eat crap, simple really

ReputationRep:
    Those things specifically don't bother me, but general dieting extremism does. A guy I know (that's right, a guy, not girl), instead of making smaller portions or drinking slightly less beer (which wouldn't be too hard for him) will just not eat all day until dinner (when he will eat a lot), or give up drinking beer for Lent and replace it with ... Coke. Drives me insane!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RawJoh1)
    A little bit. No moreso than blokes who buy Maximuscle or follow terrible routines

It's just a fact that most people, male or female, are clueless about nutrition and training and follow whatever fad is detailed in the mags or has the biggest advertising budget. Just got to live with it.
    I saw a maximuscle (2kg of) pretein. It said on it: 'Size and strength,'

Ahh that's where I've been going wrong... I've been using the speed and agility range.

(Original post by Jelkin)
    Those things specifically don't bother me, but general dieting extremism does. A guy I know (that's right, a guy, not girl), instead of making smaller portions or drinking slightly less beer (which wouldn't be too hard for him) will just not eat all day until dinner (when he will eat a lot), or give up drinking beer for Lent and replace it with ... Coke. Drives me insane!
    Yeah that's stupid. Guys who are trying to lose weight, and aren't that fat really annoy me, ones who literally just want to be petite. I knew one who was drinking slim fast all day. W T F.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I did the special K diet once. To be fair, it worked, but nowadays I do just go with the simpler solution of eating healthier and doing a bit of exercise xD

ReputationRep:
    Women are retards when it comes to physical fitness, weight training and exercise. So why would you honestly expect them to know how to diet efficiently?

ReputationRep:
    no it doesn't annoy me
    if anything remotely annoys me, it's when slim girls are on a diet. but i don't lose sleep over it

ReputationRep:
    I just eat well and exercise, it isn't hard. I don't follow any silly fad diets and I don't deprive myself of food (I have been down that road once before and I ended up borderline anorexic, never again). I don't do loads of exercise - I cycle 5 miles a day twice a week, I cycle to work at the weekend (which to be fair only takes 10 minutes max) and I walk everywhere else whenever possible. Nothing particularly difficult or strenuous but then I'm not looking to drop loads of weight fast, I just want something healthy and sustainable. I'm a size 8 so I'm hardly chubby, I'm just looking to make sure I don't end up getting fatter either.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.