Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ok so its a friday afternoon and im bit bored so I thought I would find out what your style is...

Guess I have a pretty casual relaxed style. Its normally just jeans and a plain vest top for me with a cardigan and cute shoes :p:

So yeah. whats yours?!

ReputationRep:
    The same as you =] comfy, relaxed, effortless!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i am the same - currently i'm wearing slouchy jeans, a long cardigan and a tank top. cos i can't be arsed! :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Tight jeans tucked into knee high flat boots and a tee or singlet underneath a blazer. That's pretty much my outfit staple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inksplodge)
    i am the same - currently i'm wearing slouchy jeans, a long cardigan and a tank top. cos i can't be arsed! :tongue:
    Deffo cant go wrong with that!!! I miss my jeans when im at work! :o:

ReputationRep:
    The I can't bothered look?

ReputationRep:
    Casual. But not in a PJ way.

ReputationRep:
    Erm, whatever I like from the shops. Generally jeans and a T shirt I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Girly in that I nearly always wear dresses and skirts but never jeans.
    I try and wear at least one quirky piece whether it's jewellery or something I hoarded from the charity shop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    Girly in that I nearly always wear dresses and skirts but never jeans.
    I try and wear at least one quirky piece whether it's jewellery or something I hoarded from the charity shop.
    I like this! I'm quite girly too although I wear jeans most of the time. My statement piece is always a Pashmina. I have them in almost every colour! haha
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I dress in what I like. Im not a conformist tool that only dresses in clothes because the people whose music I lisen to wear them

ReputationRep:
    Bit of everything, mainly indie/smart casual.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Jeans + t-shirt. It's the recipe for success. Although I've started wearing shirts instead of t-shirts on occasion... what's that all about?

Oh, and a top-hat and tutu.

ReputationRep:
    Dressed-up casual or casually dressed-up, depending on my mood... ie. casual outfit with dressy accessories, or pretty dress dressed down with boots/hoodie/whatever.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could pull off the whole Urban Outfitters indie look but I just end up looking homeless...

I don't really have a style as such. I wear school colours (black, grey and navy), leggings, stripy tops, long cardigans and regulation black Ugg boots! I'm pretty boring in the sense I dress. When I go out I'll make an effort- but it's always going to be a black mini dress and never a pink or blue one!

ReputationRep:
    Levis, Charles Tyrwhitt shirt, Guernsey sweater and Chelsea Boots.

RAH! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Today it is a grey dress, tights and silver ankle boots for work.

Last weekend it was band (Skindred)T shirt, tartan skirt and converse to see Ozzy Osbourne

Another weekend it was gold shiny top, tight black jeans and black patent heels.

It honestly varies a lot depending on what I'm doing, but I LOVE jumpers & jeans...I like jumpers fluffy and woolly and warm!

ReputationRep:
    Skinnies, flats etc, big woolly jumpers from the men's section in M&S...the women's v necks always seem to shrink in the wash! I like hoodies but they have to be enormous, otherwise I feel a bit straightjacketed. In summer all I wore was the same pair of shorts and random t-shirts and the same skirt, and now I have to wear jumpers and proper shoes with socks Summer is definately over.
    I get all my clothes from Topshop, charity shops, Wills...used to like H&M but the clothes shrink really badly in the wash.
    I'm wearing converse lights today I'm not really a diehard converse fan though, I don't like the chunky original ones.
    VERY boring! I don't care about clothes.

ReputationRep:
    A fez.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.