Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Gnobe)
    Yes of course we should integrate, that's the point.

Look I don't support this so it should happen within 5 years, but gradually over generations, a bit like the way America is becoming. We are becoming an increasingly non-white state anyway full of diversity now what we need is to support this with immigration procedure that allows more non-white people to enter and not put some stupid cap to save 'white indigenous' Britain. I absolutely hate that. Britain is only 88% white or something and I think we need to increase that.
    The cap is not to save white indigenous Britain. The cap is to slow down unsustainable levels of immigration

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chimaira)
    What a load of crap, **** off.
    If you're going to post, add some substance to it.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)

Chivalry? So we should all become mediaeval knights, now?
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    This might end up being counterproductive. If you deliberately bring more non-white people against the will of the white population; it'll just increase racism.

ReputationRep:
    Great idea OP, I also suggest we send loads of white people to Kenya as I hear there's racism there towards whites as Kenya's majority black. We have to make it majority white, otherwise some of the more racist groups in Kenya might gain power.

You've got to be a troll, nobody can be this moronic surely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnobe)
    I was reading an immigration bill passed by Lyndon Johnson in 1965 that was designed to allow more non-white people to enter the United States and to deliberatley change the ethnic makeup of the US to make it a more fairer society.

This legislation went on to, for example help Barack Obama, become the United States President. The US is expected to become a non-majority nation in the next 30-40 years, in which many democrats, including Bill Clinton have championed it calling it a "good thing".

And I was thinking to myself why wont Britain do something like this? The only way Britain will move foward as a society is if we pass a permenant legislation that allows non-white people to become a larger part of the demographic.

Britain needs to be a non-majority nation, i.e. less than 50% white to IMO to defeat the likes of the BNP and racists, so there is no overall racial control.

Do you personally agree with this that Britain needs a legislation passed similar to the Americans in radically changing the ethnic makeup of the country to make a fairer society?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqk...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_gooner)
    This might end up being counterproductive. If you deliberately bring more non-white people against the will of the white population; it'll just increase racism.
    Well look in America it hasn't been to counterproductive, the Klu Klux Klan has been dead since the Nazi's were in power. And they haven't risen to prominance even during the 70s, 80s, 90s etc.

So the only ones who could stoke up hatred are the media, and I'm sure they would do that in abundance.

ReputationRep:
    so let me get this straight you want to make britian 50% non white to defeat the BNP, yet in doing so leave the way open for an anti-white BNP party

great logic,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH)
    Great idea OP, I also suggest we send loads of white people to Kenya as I hear there's racism there towards whites as Kenya's majority black. We have to make it majority white, otherwise some of the more racist groups in Kenya might gain power.

You've got to be a troll, nobody can be this moronic surely.
    I don't honestly care what goes on in other countries, that's their problem, were people saying to LBJ 'why aren't others doing it why only us'. Not as far as I am aware.

I only care about what goes on in this country. I think having no single race having above 50% would make this country, in the long term, much much fairer.

Can I point out that I do not support having any race above 50%, not just white. I think we can do this by taking all sorts of portions from the world personally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnobe)
    I think we can do this by taking all sorts of portions from the world personally.

So you're advocating Government control over who people can procreate with? Nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Kindly point out the current legislation that prevents non-white people from being part of the demographic...
    Well it's been restricted currently by having a cap on non-EU immigrants isn't it? And most people from non-EU countries are not white. There is no cap currently on EU immigrants, and of course, most people in the EU are white....

ReputationRep:
    The percentage of colours etc shold matter neve

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    So you're advocating Government control over who people can procreate with? Nice.
    Look I think if the most powerful country in the world has done some of this we can too. And its done them no harm in the long term certainly.

ReputationRep:
    I should imagine it should increase our problems.
    Why are some people so naive and think only white people are racist?

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    America is already comprised of mainly European immigrants and the same applies for other places like Australia. Whether a large proportion of a country's population is native or not is irrelevant tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnobe)
    Look I think if the most powerful country in the world has done some of this we can too. And its done them no harm in the long term certainly.

Ok then.

Seeing as we've got too many white people - and waiting for the population numbers to balance out of their own accord would take too long - shall we set up the death camps now?

ReputationRep:
    gnobe. do you propose to allow forty million more immigrants of an ethnic minority onto the island in order to obtain your ideal demographic? or would you prefer that millions of white people should be kicked out? i don't think either of these proposals would be feasible, and in my opinion the population is already near its maximum in terms of the employment available, infrastructure capability and health system etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
    Good manners? I think you'll find that please, thank you, door-holding, etc. are all very commonplace in British society in those from all walks of life. Those who do not practice good manners wouldn't necessarily have been the ones to have done so 100 years ago anyway. It's also not essential to have good manners and be a civilised country, look to France for inspiration in that regard. Lack of good manners is hardly the end of the world, but equally it's hard to consider it a real virtue. They're nice gestures, but I'm struggling to envision holding a door open as "virtuous".

Chivalry? So we should all become mediaeval knights, now? Chivalry is a misnomer for what you're trying to describe - men shouldn't be expected to train with 700 year old weaponry to fight each other to the death over ridiculous notions of "honour", indeed the very concept of gender roles is completely preposterous beyond those necessitated by biology. Chivalry is long-gone, we should not look to it's return. The values that the unwritten code (which, might I add, was not exclusive to Britain or indeed Europe - Moors and Saracens had extremely similar chivalric codes, aptly demonstrated by Saladin) espouses which are not outdated live on as independent virtues.

Got any other vagaries you want to throw out there? Or is that all?
    It's as though my sig is a self-fulfulling prophecy...

As Thucidydes once so truly wrote, ' self-control gives rise to self-respect, and self-respect gives rise to self-confidence', and I needn't explain why confidence is vital for a country', or a person's success.
    People lack self-control, so invariably lack its consequences. This includes self control in anti-social behavior which, it cannot be argued, is significantly higher since the decline of society, which began in the sixties.

What do you class a civilised country? I judge a country on its people, and if they aren't civil, then their country is hardly civilised :rolleyes:.

That you dismiss 'honour' as 'outdated' is such a large indication of your ignorance that I am shocked that I have even bothered to write this much. You simply won't understand, short of an entire thesis, and I'm a little bit busy to do one of those, particularly for one such as you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by summershine)
    And as far as Birth Rates go, i don't think they're changing as much as people think because remember second generation immigrants have far less children and i recall reading a survey in the Metro this week which was talking about findings in a study and something like 89% of people classed themselves as White British which isn't too much of a drop from the 2001 census, so for White British people to become a minority like what is happening in America there would have to be some sort of genocide (similar to what happened to the Native Americans) which i don't think anyone would say was a good thing.
    Well that's certainly not what the government statistics have been saying. The 2001 census showed that England was 87% white British, 2007 estimates conclude that England is now 83.6% British White, and that was only 6 years after, done over 3 years ago now. Bear in mind yes that is England. But England is by far the largest country in the UK. I think we should increase this trend.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.