Turn on thread page Beta

Britain Needs To Become A Majority Non-White Country watch

ReputationRep:
    Hes Rite Guise Lets Ger A Shipmunt Of Afreecans And Asiuns In

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Seeing as we've got too many white people - and waiting for the population numbers to balance out of their own accord would take too long - shall we set up the death camps now?
    No don't be stupid, I said we should wait as it is a 40-50 year process at least. It will be gradual.

I also know that white people within Europe do not have high birth rates, like America, and that will drive it too.

ReputationRep:
    I think you need to drink more milks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnobe)
    No don't be stupid, I said we should wait as it is a 40-50 year process at least. It will be gradual.

I also know that white people within Europe do not have high birth rates, like America, and that will drive it too.
    I'm being stupid?

Sorry. It must be contagious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnobe)
    I was reading an immigration bill passed by Lyndon Johnson in 1965 that was designed to allow more non-white people to enter the United States and to deliberatley change the ethnic makeup of the US to make it a more fairer society.

This legislation went on to, for example help Barack Obama, become the United States President. The US is expected to become a non-majority nation in the next 30-40 years, in which many democrats, including Bill Clinton have championed it calling it a "good thing".

And I was thinking to myself why wont Britain do something like this? The only way Britain will move foward as a society is if we pass a permenant legislation that allows non-white people to become a larger part of the demographic.

Britain needs to be a non-majority nation, i.e. less than 50% white to IMO to defeat the likes of the BNP and racists, so there is no overall racial control.

Do you personally agree with this that Britain needs a legislation passed similar to the Americans in radically changing the ethnic makeup of the country to make a fairer society?

If that happens, I'll kill myself...and a handful of ethnics...only they wouldn't be ethnics.

ReputationRep:
    How exactly will that make it a fairer society?

It won't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnobe)
    Well that's certainly not what the government statistics have been saying. The 2001 census showed that England was 87% white British, 2007 estimates conclude that England is now 83.6% British White, and that was only 6 years after, done over 3 years ago now. Bear in mind yes that is England. But England is by far the largest country in the UK. I think we should increase this trend.
    Ah yes but remember that the 2007 estimates state that 83.6% is White British (which is still an overwhelming majority even if it constituted the White population as a whole), but add to that 1.1% who class themselves as White Irish and 3.5% who class themselves as White Other makes the 2007 predictions for England as being 88.2% White so when you look at it, my point about the White percentage still stands. Really the only way for the White percentage to become a minority (even if we are talking 50 years like you said) is for either a genocide, kicking out the at least half of all White people in the UK or letting in millions of immigrants which of course the country could not handle. I mean, i know this is a troll thread but you could at least make sense with what you're saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by summershine)
    Ah yes but remember that the 2007 estimates state that 83.6% is White British (which is still an overwhelming majority even if it constituted the White population as a whole), but add to that 1.1% who class themselves as White Irish and 3.5% who class themselves as White Other makes the 2007 predictions for England as being 88.2% White so when you look at it, my point about the White percentage still stands.
    But you said White British specifically twice and never mentioned 'white', you added the term British specifically. If you didn't I would given the figure for just white with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bunkd)
    It's as though my sig is a self-fulfulling prophecy...

As Thucidydes once so truly wrote, ' self-control gives rise to self-respect, and self-respect gives rise to self-confidence', and I needn't explain why confidence is vital for a country', or a person's success.
    People lack self-control, so invariably lack its consequences. This includes self control in anti-social behavior which, it cannot be argued, is significantly higher since the decline of society, which began in the sixties.

What do you class a civilised country? I judge a country on its people, and if they aren't civil, then their country is hardly civilised :rolleyes:.

That you dismiss 'honour' as 'outdated' is such a large indication of your ignorance that I am shocked that I have even bothered to write this much. You simply won't understand, short of an entire thesis, and I'm a little bit busy to do one of those, particularly for one such as you.
    1. Have any compelling evidence to justify your notion that society has "declined" since the sixties? What's that - no? Why am I not surprised. Britain as a state has lost it's privileged place in the world, sure, but society has, at the very least, not changed for the worse. We're a more liberal, accepting society, a richer society, a society with less crime (that's the ONS' interpretation, not mine) than at any other point in the last 100 years. The fabric of society has changed, but it has changed for the better.

2. Honour, which I am presuming you incorporate into the pathetic notion of chivalry, is not something any civilised society should be host to. Honour is simply an over-inflated sense of oneself, and it should not be confused with the self-respect that you also talk about, and which I agree is important for an individual or society. Honour requires that one must be "honoured" by someone else, and thus implies that someone is subservient to you in a fundamental way. Respect can be mutual, and often is. Honour cannot. There's a reason why you never hear about "respect killings" and only "honour killings".

ReputationRep:
    No. More pointless social engineering from people that should have something better to do.

ReputationRep:
    yeh this country would be better if there were larger waves of the barbarian army heading towards it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnobe)
    But you said White British specifically twice and never mentioned 'white', you added the term British specifically. If you didn't I would given the figure for just white with it.
    Right but the title of your thread is actually "britain needs to become a majority non White country" so therefore the relevance is surely not with the White BRITISH population but the figures for White people in this country overall, so the point i made still stands and you haven't mentioned how you propose to decrease the White population of this country from almost 90% to below 50% in a matter of 50 years???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    I don't care about the ethnic make up of this country :nothing:
    Lol me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by summershine)
    Right but the title of your thread is actually "britain needs to become a majority non White country" so therefore the relevance is surely not with the White BRITISH population but the figures for White people in this country overall, so the point i made still stands and you haven't mentioned how you propose to decrease the White population of this country from almost 90% to below 50% in a matter of 50 years???
    Yeah but you mentioned white british and so i was just quoting back on your figure for that group.

It will decrease itself, the white population will become an ageing population. Isn't the birth rate amongst White (British) women only 1.7 or something, lower the replacement level of 2.1? So I would expect the 54 million figure for white people to stall/fall.

It's kinda what's happening in America, Hispanics have overtaken white's in California just recently, and they were quite a long way behind only in 2000.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnobe)
    Fairer on nobody. There is no overall racial 'control' within Britain, I do not believe any single racial group should be above 50% (that includes majority black majority asian etc).

There was a telegraph poll showing that most Britains think the BNP had a point about talking up indigenous people. This is where we have gone wrong. There is an impression that there is a majority of people here who have special privilages over everyone else because of this useless term.

I think America, although far from perfect, is heading for what the world should become. And I just think we should do the same.

Britain's demographics are changing anyway, most people know that ethnic minorities have higher birth rates than White British so why ignore the elephant in the living room? I believe we should push for this and have time frame like pretty the way America is becoming, although controversial, I think it would in the long term benefit society here big time.
    One problem.
    Were full.

The vast majority of public services are under funded and over demanded in this country. We simply cant handle a drastic increase in immigration. And sadly immigrants tend not to pay their way and demand more from the state, usually due to the reasons for their migration.

Secondly, I guarantee you there would be a direct correlation between increased immigration and increased social disorder and growth of groups such as the BNP. The UK is already very liberal, multicultural and diverse and there is no real need to go much further. True, increased immigration may lead to ethnic minorities feeling less under represented and safer etc, but then it would have the opposite effect on white British people.

I presume you also feel that Africa and Asia should be 50% populated by whites aswell ? Or are we talking epic double standards here..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnobe)
    I was reading an immigration bill passed by Lyndon Johnson in 1965 that was designed to allow more non-white people to enter the United States and to deliberatley change the ethnic makeup of the US to make it a more fairer society.

This legislation went on to, for example help Barack Obama, become the United States President. The US is expected to become a non-majority nation in the next 30-40 years, in which many democrats, including Bill Clinton have championed it calling it a "good thing".

And I was thinking to myself why wont Britain do something like this? The only way Britain will move foward as a society is if we pass a permenant legislation that allows non-white people to become a larger part of the demographic.

Britain needs to be a non-majority nation, i.e. less than 50% white to IMO to defeat the likes of the BNP and racists, so there is no overall racial control.

Do you personally agree with this that Britain needs a legislation passed similar to the Americans in radically changing the ethnic makeup of the country to make a fairer society?
    You're racist. You're suggesting black people are incapable of achieving anything in life without colonising a country first. You're also saying all white people are racist. YOU are racist. So pipe down son

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom_X)
    a tenner that Kickflip goes insane once she sees this.
    lol
    She won't, because she's banned :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom_X)
    a tenner that Kickflip goes insane once she sees this.
    lol

Yeah but she won't be able to come up with something correct/logical to say even when its been handed to her on a plate :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    dude, shut up and return to your cave

ReputationRep:
    thats strange, we're fighting over skin colour when we are all the same species called Humans?

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.