(Original post by Palingenesis)
    Anti-racist, or anti-white?

http://majorityrights.com/index.php/...or_anti_white/

Your arguments: Undone.
    **** off Dickflip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mukraj)
    Writing of ethnic cleansing is not different from Gay cleansing
    Ethnic cleansing is technically possible, but gay cleansing is impossible: you can't determine if a person is gay or lesbian if they're actively hiding it and a percentage of newborns will inevitably be gay. The gay cleansing would have to carry on forever.

ReputationRep:
    No it really doesnt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnobe)
    I was reading an immigration bill passed by Lyndon Johnson in 1965 that was designed to allow more non-white people to enter the United States and to deliberatley change the ethnic makeup of the US to make it a more fairer society.

This legislation went on to, for example help Barack Obama, become the United States President. The US is expected to become a non-majority nation in the next 30-40 years, in which many democrats, including Bill Clinton have championed it calling it a "good thing".

And I was thinking to myself why wont Britain do something like this? The only way Britain will move foward as a society is if we pass a permenant legislation that allows non-white people to become a larger part of the demographic.

Britain needs to be a non-majority nation, i.e. less than 50% white to IMO to defeat the likes of the BNP and racists, so there is no overall racial control.

Do you personally agree with this that Britain needs a legislation passed similar to the Americans in radically changing the ethnic makeup of the country to make a fairer society?
    There is a distinction between natural demographic shift and ethnic cleansing.

Whether the UK becomes non-majority white is an issue for the future, but to put your opinion that 'fairer' is based on skin colour, you'll note that all progressive changes in the UK have occured while being majority white and frankly a country that has had universal healthcare for generations before the UK has even begun to institute it and only just elected its first non-white male president has very little to teach the UK in regards to being a 'fairer' society.

Now that your premise is crushed, the only thing that changes with British majority ethnicity is the ethnicity and demographics. I'd like to think our culture and social structure (which overall is a good thing imo) are resilient enough to survive for a long time to come, hopefully our liberal and tolerant way of life merging with other liberal and tolerant cultures and becoming the basis for humanity's future.

What shape or form we take down the road I couldn't care less.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why people keep saying we need equality and then go on about how we need more blacks and females in the government... Surely if ones colour/sexuality/race...etc is not an issue, and then demanding more people in government of a certain colour, defeats the whole point? someone should get a job if he/she is good at it, not because of other factors they are born with!

So demanding that certain type of people be allowed in Britain to make it less white, is just as racist as saying we need to allow more whites in to make it less black?

ReputationRep:
    Britain is over populated as it is, should be kicking people out not letting more in.

ReputationRep:
    If anything Africa must become a non-black continent. Blacks in Africa should become the minority race. Indeed we should go further the Asian sub-continent must become less hideously Asian. There are just too many of them! We should bring back colonial rule and stamp out corruption in both Africa and Asia. I say more whites should be allowed to run African and Asian countries. This surely is only fair and equitable?:yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnobe)
    I was reading an immigration bill passed by Lyndon Johnson in 1965 that was designed to allow more non-white people to enter the United States and to deliberatley change the ethnic makeup of the US to make it a more fairer society.

This legislation went on to, for example help Barack Obama, become the United States President. The US is expected to become a non-majority nation in the next 30-40 years, in which many democrats, including Bill Clinton have championed it calling it a "good thing".

And I was thinking to myself why wont Britain do something like this? The only way Britain will move foward as a society is if we pass a permenant legislation that allows non-white people to become a larger part of the demographic.

Britain needs to be a non-majority nation, i.e. less than 50% white to IMO to defeat the likes of the BNP and racists, so there is no overall racial control.

Do you personally agree with this that Britain needs a legislation passed similar to the Americans in radically changing the ethnic makeup of the country to make a fairer society?
    White British aren't the only racists. FFS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam_a225)
    Britain is over populated as it is, should be kicking people out not letting more in.
    Comes down to this.

ReputationRep:
    Considering the US is one of the most unequal 'modern' societies I think following them on social policy would only be a bad thing.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.