Turn on thread page Beta

Unattractive women attracting men? watch

How can flat chested petite girls who are nothing special to look at be attractive to guys in general? Is it just not meant to be or are there secrets to enhancing attractiveness such as the way she is dressed? Im talking about during the day in normal clothes not nightclubs where you can have everything on show.

I know a lot of conventially unattractive women use their breasts to attract but what if she doesnt have this tactic?

ReputationRep:
    A dazzling smile.

ReputationRep:
    Wear a padded bra?

ReputationRep:
    Post a pic

ReputationRep:
    By acquiring a personality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyRodent)
    A dazzling smile.
    Cheesy but yes. A nice smile, don't have to blind people with it.

ReputationRep:
    They still have a vagina don't they?

Well there ya go, problem solved!

EDIT: Ok fine a more serious answer: a woman's breasts is not the only thing that is attractive. Nice tits are a plus but a nice face is a must.

ReputationRep:
    Because believe it or not, some guys do find what you consider 'flat chested, petite girls who are nothing special to look at' attractive.

Also some guys couldn't care less about boobs, and prefer legs or bums.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have as big a pair as pretty much all women my age here (Asian genes!) and am petite too, but I just find other ways to improve my appearance. And I don't mean to point out the pretty obvious, but boobs aren't everything either. This may come as a shock, but there are things like asses to make up for it, or *gasp* a really attractive and confident personality, a dazzling smile, a pretty face... It can go on.

Tbh just focus on your personality, smile and manners because they are things that make people stand out as being attractive.

I would consider myself unattractive ( frame is petite but curvy/chunky) but get quite alot of attention, must be down to confidence and attitude.

i disagree that women use their breasts to be attractive, because to me its just like saying that blondes use their hair to be attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Tbh just focus on your personality, smile and manners because they are things that make people stand out as being attractive.

I would consider myself unattractive ( frame is petite but curvy/chunky) but get quite alot of attention, must be down to confidence and attitude.

i disagree that women use their breasts to be attractive, because to me its just like saying that blondes use their hair to be attractive.
    Nice hair dont really give guys a hard on:teehee:

To the OP, small breasts/being petite does not make you unattractive in the slightest. For me face is waaaaaaaaay more important than the size of ones tits. Plus I prefer legs :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    How can flat chested petite girls who are nothing special to look at be attractive to guys in general? Is it just not meant to be or are there secrets to enhancing attractiveness such as the way she is dressed? Im talking about during the day in normal clothes not nightclubs where you can have everything on show.

I know a lot of conventially unattractive women use their breasts to attract but what if she doesnt have this tactic?
    Just be very bold and offer yourself to men this will work on 95 percent of men.

ReputationRep:
    Show your legs. Guys like that :yep:

Seriously, I'm not one who gets much male attention either, but I was honked at before for wearing a playsuit. Go figure, eh :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Guys will shag anything.. end of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnavi22)
    Guys will shag anything.. end of.
    Almost....anything.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know me so well? ;_;

ReputationRep:

It's not always all about boobs. There are a lot of things that contribute to how attractive a guy thinks a girl is, and she doesn't need them all to be considered attractive. Just because a girl is flat chested does not make her instantly unattractive.

What can you do to look attractive? First is the personality. Make people like who you are. Then is the looks. Just take pride in your appearance and make an effort. Not like stupid amounts of make up, but just try and look nice. Wash each day, wear clean cloths, comb your hair etc. As a man we call this being "well groomed" lol. And it goes a long way I think.

ReputationRep:
    Well...OP are you suggesting guys are shallow and attracted to big boobs and why flat chested ones?

I hope that's not the case... like many suggested above, they're women, some guys prefer bums, legs. Of course, girls think to themselves being flat chested or not big enough size is rather embrassing they're not developed as much as others.

It makes you wonder, are girls shallow about guys penis size? Hey...some girls are, some girl's arent. Men are no different to women. I've seen alot of potential women who are flat chested that are my type. Meaning, she is the perfect girl with one flaw - breast size.

To me, looks just not important. Hint hint, personality as well

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, anyone can be decent looking if they wear the right thing, look after themselves, have nice hair and wear abit of makeup

ReputationRep:
    You're not unattractive. I don't care how cheesy this sounds, but everyone is attractive to other people. Lots of guys find petite women really attractive. I'm not saying you should wear school uniform and pigtails, because that would be weird, but you can play on the cute thing. If you're petite, I imagine that you will have features such as a small waist, nice legs, etc. The thing to remember is to not swamp your figure, so make sure your clothes are fitted, but not skin-tight. Wear colours that suit you. If you're really that concerned about your chest area, try wearing patterns. Horizontal stripes can make that area look bigger. Accessorise too. But, ultimately, do it to make you feel good about yourself, not to look attractive to men. I'm sure you do anyway. Remember, there is so much more to femininity than boobs. Improve your posture, hold your head high and walk with confidence!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.