Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    God hates you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by albion-mad-nick)
    Christ, lighten up.
    lol, you probably didn't mean this post to be funny but you put wrote christ and OP said she had christian union, and it made me laugh. lols, i'm just immature :p:

ReputationRep:
    Why do you have to disinfect the table after spilling cornflakes? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    troll! either that or you should really stfu and become a normal uni student
    if i wasnt out till at least 2 most freshers nights id consider myself a failure!
    if i had you as a flat mate id be pretty pissed off
    lighten up, go get get drunk and enjoy yourself

ReputationRep:
    You would be my nightmare of a housemate just because you said you have a meeting with Christian Union.

And who use a marker to mark if people use washing up liquid? O_O

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a psycho. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Lol I understand...but what you did was great. Anything to piss the enemy off. They're probably as angry as you if not more so cheer up, you did a cool thing :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cagna)
    I wasn't sure where to put this because it's a personal problem, but it's because my flatmates are so awful. I moved into my halls a week last Saturday, and my flatmates are so inconsiderate that it's untrue. They go out and leave plates on the side, and Joe spilt cornflakes this morning and didn't even disinfect the work surface after he'd wiped them off.

I got as far as this and my opinion is either TROLLOLOLOLO!!111 or retard.

More than likely a combination of the two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cagna)
    I therefore went out my room and into the kitchen, and shouted at them to 'kindly shut the **** up because some of us actually have a 9am meeting with the Christian Union'.
    Lol explains it all.. you weird Christian folk.

We lived with a girl from the Christian Union in our first year, on Valentines day she sent us all a valentines card and lollipop from God. That was weird..

ReputationRep:
    Trollolololol

7/10 because you made me giggle. Well actually, 3 of that 7 goes to the comments that ensued. ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Didn't the line 'kindly shut the **** up because some of us actually have a 9am meeting with the Christian Union' give it away to you people as a wind-up?

Very funny though, you should become a writer.

ReputationRep:
    And we hate you

ReputationRep:
    Lols started at the use of the names.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnavi22)
    Lol explains it all.. you weird Christian folk.

We lived with a girl from the Christian Union in our first year, on Valentines day she sent us all a valentines card and lollipop from God. That was weird..
    Oh you're that moron who got married aren't you? Most of my Christian friends are getting engaged now so that they can start shagging asap. What's your excuse for such a premature wedding?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cagna)
    Oh why don't you take your **** and shove it up your arse? You won't know what it's like dealing with this; you're probably one of the ignorant underclass who does this kind of thing.
    Sounds like a troll, but I'll answer your post seriously just in case.

Of course your roommates have been obnoxious and incosiderate, and I do sympathise. The problem is that you did overreact. As irritating as stupid gits blasting away their music late at night is, breaking their speakers is uncalled for. You're never going to get on with them now. People can be REALLY annoying, if you can't deal with that without getting vioent, it's going to be difficult for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cagna)
    I wasn't sure where to put this because it's a personal problem, but it's because my flatmates are so awful. I moved into my halls a week last Saturday, and my flatmates are so inconsiderate that it's untrue. They go out and leave plates on the side, and Joe spilt cornflakes this morning and didn't even disinfect the work surface after he'd wiped them off. I'm at my wits end now. I thought that I'd be the good flatmate, and bought a bottle of washing up liquid for us all to share, and secretly kept a marker on it to view the progress of its use. Suffice to say, none of it's gone between my uses of it (which are everyday).

Last night was the straw that broke the camel's back. It was around 10:30pm, and I was getting ready for bed, but those idiots all came back from the pub singing 'won't you come home Bill Bailey' and were really loud. At first, being the considerate person that I am, I ignored it, and thought, 'oh well, who am I to ruin their fun, as long as they're being safe and considerate'. But then Harriet turned on her Ipod speakers and started dancing round the kitchen to 'Can't Fight the Moonlight' at full blast. I therefore went out my room and into the kitchen, and shouted at them to 'kindly shut the **** up because some of us actually have a 9am meeting with the Christian Union'.

I went back into my room, and I heard Olivia say, 'who put sand up her fanny?' Well I wasn't going to tolerate a jumped-up little madam saying that. So I went back into the kitchen and said to them that if they didn't turn it down, then they'd regret it, and Harriet said, 'oh go to bed and stop embarrassing yourself'. I saw red though and I pulled the speakers out of the wall (with the Ipod in) and put them into the sink which was full of water and broke it.

Harriet started really shouting in my face about what I'd done and so I slapped her to try and quieten her down, but then Olivia said, 'that was bang out of order' and I saw red again because I was the one who was provoked into breaking the stupid speakers and Ipod. I started to throw their dirty washing up across the kitchen and broke Harriet's special mug and threw Olivia's casserole dish at her and it smashed on the floor.

It all culminated in two of the guys having to hold me back, and I went back into my bedroom to cool off, but I've heard them all ****ging me off now and it's really upsetting me. I know that they're going to make the next year awkward and horrible.

What can I do about it?
    you are a true inspiration

what you have done might work in that they may be more considerate from now on, but if they dont then that sucks and you will have to have a paddy again

im better at holding my anger than you but in cases like this i dont know if that is beneficial

who cares if they dont like you they are idiots i like you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cagna)
    Oh you're that moron who got married aren't you? Most of my Christian friends are getting engaged now so that they can start shagging asap. What's your excuse for such a premature wedding?
    HAHAHA

No, I have no idea who you are on about because I'm not married, nor engaged.. and have no intention of it.

ReputationRep:
    DefiniteTroll

ReputationRep:
    you're supposed to disinfect the work surface when you spill cornflakes? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cagna)

I saw red

Poll
Are you going to a Festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.