She's got sand up her fanny right!??! LMFAO

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant thread, thanks OP

ReputationRep:
    are you for real? this sounds like a made up joke

and not very christian of you either if you dont mind me saying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by burymeinanalog)
    I wouldn't be, if she'd have broken my property I'd have battered her out the door.
    And I'd have knocked your block off. I'm the nice little Christian girl with a nasty bite when provoked.

ReputationRep:
    no offence but have you had any siblings that have been to uni before you/know anyone thats been.. because it really doesn't sound like you have much idea of what it was going to be like, of course on freshers everyone is going to be drinking.. if they are drunk then they aren't going to be very considerate are they, but if you've only just moved in with them and go absolutely crazy what are they going to think of you now? they are probably going to hate you now you've broken their stuff!!! thats the actual worst thing to do, why didnt you just be polite and not go into a range because you probably looked like a psycho!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cagna)
    And I'd have knocked your block off. I'm the nice little Christian girl with a nasty bite when provoked.
    rofl, no.

ReputationRep:
    to be honest you sound crazy!!

ReputationRep:
    If I were you I would try and tolerate it for at least freshers week.

Breaking their Ipod was probably not the best idea to be honest. Maybe try and talk to them about it?

Kind of to be expected, it's their first week at uni! I'm guessing things will get better when lectures start!

ReputationRep:
    F****** Christians. What has religion done to the world!?! :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    It's freshers week, and you expect them to be quiet and civilised at 10:30pm? Right...
    But it doesn't matter now, there's not much you can do apart from move out - you really overreacted and breaking their speakers was way out of order - good luck getting them to respect you now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilyful)
    F****** Christians. What has religion done to the world!?! :facepalm:
    This is nothing to do with my Christian beliefs and more to do with the fact that I live with scumbags. Although, judging by your response, you're just as much of a scumbag as they are.

ReputationRep:
    Christian union? Swearing? Smashing others belongings? Just doesnt add up. I call TROLL

ReputationRep:
    With middle class names like Olivia and Harriet, you'd expect that they'd know how to behave wouldn't you? I mean, surely this kind of behaviour belongs amongst the Wayne's and Kai's.

If this isn't a :troll:, which I suspect it may be, just have a little more tolerance. In my first year I lived with very loud people who kept me awake at night and trashed the kitchen etc, but I just tried to ignore it or if the noise was really intollerable at an unreasonable hour then I'd call my sub warden to come and sort it out.

By acting like a moron who breaks their stuff, really you are no better than them and just give them a reason to hate you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cagna)
    Oh why don't you take your **** and shove it up your arse? You won't know what it's like dealing with this; you're probably one of the ignorant underclass who does this kind of thing.
    Either your a troll.

Or your really really posh and you should probably buy an apartment for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cagna)
    This is nothing to do with my Christian beliefs and more to do with the fact that I live with scumbags. Although, judging by your response, you're just as much of a scumbag as they are.
    Funny troll, but if not, just wait until classes start, then they start to get tired, if it is still bad then j ust buy some ear plugs or ask to be moved accomodation because plenty of people drop out int he first month
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by cagna)
    What can I do about it?
    If this isn't a troll: you need to sort out your anger issues and stop being so miserable! Your flatmates sound normal - better than normal maybe. Playing music at 10.30 or not 'disinfecting' some cereal spill is nothing (he still wiped it up ffs)! Some of my friends live with people who throw up in the corner of a room and just leave it there for the whole term...

When you signed up to live in a flat with other students, did you expect them to be going to bed early every night in freshers week or keeping the house spotless? Jeez.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Kerny)
    so obviously a troll it's unbelievable

then again TSR seems to believe anything posted here
    I know someone actually like this so its hard to tell :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-o dore)
    I know someone actually like this so its hard to tell :yep:
    you know someone inconsiderate who breaks peoples expensive things because they dont get their way :\ i bet thats an interesting time
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by thewiseone)
    Who else agrees that OP is a bull that has learnt to use a computer...?
    YES!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Ruthi-SH)
    you know someone inconsiderate who breaks peoples expensive things because they dont get their way :\ i bet thats an interesting time
    Well pretty much yeah - threw a stapler at me once because I owned her argument in theology and everyone laughed. She was a hardcore Christian coincidentally.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.