Turn on thread page Beta

She doesn't understand me perfectly :( watch

Announcements

Okay, its been 1 month since we started dating, I think I am expecting too much, but whenever I am sad, she'll ask me if I am fine, I'll say yea I am fine, she will be like prove it, if I say something sweet she'll think I am fine (even though I am not).

Whereas whenever she is sad, I'll do everything possible to reverse her mood.

What do I do? Should I wait for some more time and see if she can sense me being sad or happy etc

Or should I say this thing to her directly?

We love each other a lot , can't think of being apart . But all I want is someone who understands me better.

ReputationRep:
    then dont say you're fine when you're not! Grow up ffs

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay, its been 1 month since we started dating, I think I am expecting too much, but whenever I am sad, she'll ask me if I am fine, I'll say yea I am fine, she will be like prove it, if I say something sweet she'll think I am fine (even though I am not).

Whereas whenever she is sad, I'll do everything possible to reverse her mood.

What do I do? Should I wait for some more time and see if she can sense me being sad or happy etc

Or should I say this thing to her directly?

We love each other a lot , can't think of being apart . But all I want is someone who understands me better.
    Okay, after reading the post again, I realised I have exaggerated it a weeny bit

She'll try very hard to make me happy, but it doesn't work, ultimately, I'll have to cheer myself up. She can't help me maybe I am unable to communicate what's in my mind perfectly

ReputationRep:
    Wtf

No-one's a bloody mind-reader, and even when she senses you're upset and ASKS, you LIE to her. What do you expect her to do apart from accept what you say?
    Communication, and no BULL **** is key in a MATURE relationship.
    If you think you will EVER fully know/understand someone and vice versa, you are sadly mistaken.
    Stop being so naive. Jeez.

(Original post by *Star*Guitar*)
    Wtf

No-one's a bloody mind-reader, and even when she senses you're upset and ASKS, you LIE to her. What do you expect her to do apart from accept what you say?
    Communication, and no BULL **** is key in a MATURE relationship.
    If you think you will EVER fully know/understand someone and vice versa, you are sadly mistaken.
    Stop being so naive. Jeez.
    Okay okay thanks for replying no need to get angry over this, I get your point, I'll tell her the truth from now on !

Actually I am calling her right away :P!

Thanks again I needed some help :P

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.