Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm fed up with Tescos cheap bags and I know people will say "ughghghgh bring your own bags denn ugughghhhh" but my memory isn't that good so I'd like to know I can atleast trust them not to destroy my produce. Anyway, I sent this email to their complaints section... do you think they'd reply?
    How can I recycle when everytime I use one of those cheap bags they break and sprawl all of my shopping on the floor? How can I recycle when the bags break and my egg, milk or yoghurt - due to the misfortune of forgetting to take my asda bags - are soileeeeeeeeeed.

I'm just having a bad day and usually when your tesco cheapo bags break and destroy the produce I just bought for consumption and not littering, I just grumble and be angry in my little corner of gloom but you know... I don't appreciate it being a regular occurance.

I don't appreciate that on one occasion I had to cycle down the A13 with a jumbo size cereal box in one hand huffing and puffing like a hooligan on the run whilst my very yummy strawberry yoghurt lay dead on the pavement a mere 200 metres from my home. I do not appreciate that today as I think "MUAHAHAHA NO BAGS HAVE BROKEN!!" The bag breaks and splatters my 12 pack eggs right infront of the kitchen. I DON'T APPRECIATE IT. So please. Please with a cherry on top, send this message to the people who deal with Tesco packing or whatever and tell them that their corner cutting to be greener can be much more appreciated for the ridiculous packing I see in the veg and fruit section.

Yours Sincerely,

Disgruntled broken egg'd, milk and yoghurt splattered customer.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I did this once with ASDA apart from my complaint involved there being only 99 poststick notes in a pack of 100. They replied and said I could get a refund 'at my nearest ASDA store'. I emailed back saying I didn't want a refund and that I 'wanted my extra poststick note'! They didn't reply back after that

ReputationRep:
    No..i don't think they will!

ReputationRep:
    Awww Well, I hope they send the message cause it's really annoying and embarrassing.

I won't be going to tesco in Uni if it keeps up like this >:[

ReputationRep:
    This is a joke right?

ReputationRep:
    I watched Watchdog yesterday for some reason (don't ask why) and apparently they're changing them next week to make them stronger because the current ones are so crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    Haha, I did this once with ASDA apart from my complaint involved there being only 99 poststick notes in a pack of 100. They replied and said I could get a refund 'at my nearest ASDA store'. I emailed back saying I didn't want a refund and that I 'wanted my extra poststick note'! They didn't reply back after that
    Did you really count all the post it notes? or are you joking?

ReputationRep:
    You would probably get a generic, copy and pasted response due to the fact that it's not actually a serious complaint.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becksy)
    Did you really count all the post it notes? or are you joking?
    I guesstimated

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2010
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.