The Student Room Group

predicted grades??

k i'm totally confused atm :frown:

i've done my a levels ages ago and will be applying for 3 "comfort" unis (where i pretty much already have the grade) and 2 slightly higher unis. in the meantime i'll TRY, but not critically bothered, to study at home to retake some of the modules.

my question is though, how do i write a 'predicted' ? grade when i'm studying at home and havent been in college for 2 years, i mean do i guess one myself?
also, dont ask, family being a pain, but i'd actually be pretty happy with the 'mediocre' unis where i already have the grade, if i put in higher 'pending'/predicted grades will those unis say "well yes if you're expecting to get higher grades we might as well give you a conditional on your 'predicted' grades even though they're higher than our average offer'? (in which case i'll have shot myself in the foot) or would it give me any disadvantage, essentially. any advice on the situation would be once again be great lol
Reply 1
Who is writing your referee? They will have to sign to say they agree with your predicted grades so you need to discuss this with them.

You might get a conditional offer from the unis you already have the grades for, but might not. There's no way to tell, really.

Latest