Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheQueenOfComputerScience)
    Ha ha we kept it to people we would actually see on a regular basis. So immediate family and Johns' siblings partners, a few select aunts and uncles and close friends (we have differnt friends). I'm hoping with 50 we will be able to spend time with everyone and not have one of those crazy weddings where noone actully gets to talk to the couple.

If we had of invited all the various aunts, uncles, cousins and given people plus ones it would have been 200 easily, total hell!
    Hehe you should see Indian weddings, 300 as minimum, usually rising to 600. It's stupid.

ReputationRep:
    I've not actually looked at wedding dresses or anything; I'll not be getting married for quite some time!

I do want something simple and lovely but don't think I need to spend a fortune on it. I'd prefer an amazing honeymoon!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.