Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Really like this girl..dont know how to make the first move... Watch

Anon or delete please

I have this really nice looking girl in my class, well we just became m8s like 3 weeks ago thats when we started college..i wouldnt really say she's that 'hot stuff' but has a really nice personality etc.. i have caught her so many times out of the corner of my eyes staring at me in my psychology classes, one of the main reasons i cant concentrate :facepalm: We make really good freinds, shes always telling me that i look ever so familiar..i really want to know if she wants to become just more than freinds? I really dont want to act like a stalker, adding her on fb etc although i had to constrain myself really hard there.

Yeah so basically, i really like this girl, i dont know if she wants to become more than freinds, how do i approach her without looking like a perv/stalker?

Thanks alot ....

ReputationRep:
    Why is it on TSR people think they will be a stalker/perv for asking out a girl on a date or something?!?

Just ask her out for a drink or add her on facebook and chat to her! You are friends now yeah? So.....correct me if I'm wrong but facebook is there to add friends on? :laugh:

(Original post by rj1990)
    Why is it on TSR people think they will be a stalker/perv for asking out a girl on a date or something?!?

Just ask her out for a drink or add her on facebook and chat to her! You are friends now yeah? So.....correct me if I'm wrong but facebook is there to add friends on? :laugh:
    I have only known her for around 2 weeks, wont that look abit pervy? Shouldnt i give it abit more time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have only known her for around 2 weeks, wont that look abit pervy? Shouldnt i give it abit more time
    That's fine! Why would you give it more time?

ReputationRep:
    no it won't seem pervy
    im sure she will like the confidence, especially if she has been looking at you
    just dont expect sex on a plate, take it nice and slow

ReputationRep:
    why don't you ask her next time you see her:
    "Would you mind if I added you on facebook?"
    then talk to her on there.
    once you feel more confident say:
    "would you like to go out with me sometime?"

go for it mate

honestly what is the of facebook ??? to help boys like u

add her , then chat with her , then asked her out

you are not perv in doing that

loool you are so sweeet and naive xxx

ReputationRep:
    Just COMMUNICATE with her. Make your intentions clear and dont beat around the bush.

Thanks yall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rj1990)

Agreed. Just talk to her and get to know her. Then see where you go from there.

ReputationRep:
    WATCHOUT YOU MIGHT GET FRIENDZONED !!!, give her attention here and there but not all the time ignore her sometimes, if you talk too much you will get friendzoned simple

ReputationRep:
    Anon or delete please

I have this really nice looking girl in my class, well we just became m8s like 3 weeks ago thats when we started college..i wouldnt really say she's that 'hot stuff' but has a really nice personality etc.. i have caught her so many times out of the corner of my eyes staring at me in my psychology classes, one of the main reasons i cant concentrate :facepalm: We make really good freinds, shes always telling me that i look ever so familiar..i really want to know if she wants to become just more than freinds? I really dont want to act like a stalker, adding her on fb etc although i had to constrain myself really hard there.

Yeah so basically, i really like this girl, i dont know if she wants to become more than freinds, how do i approach her without looking like a perv/stalker?

Thanks alot ....
    lol i have a situation very similar to you... what you do is in psychology catch her on the way out of class, so that you walk out together, ask for her facebook or number, (number is better shows your intentions more than asking for facebook would, in my opinion that is) and then you just sweet talk her and ask her out some time

(Original post by O_o?)
    WATCHOUT YOU MIGHT GET FRIENDZONED !!!, give her attention here and there but not all the time ignore her sometimes, if you talk too much you will get friendzoned simple
    Just the thing i was getting worried about. But 2 weeks isnt enough to get freindzoned surely? And the thing is, she's the like the one starting up convo's with me and i just cant ignore her

Just the thing i was getting worried about. But 2 weeks isnt enough to get freindzoned surely? And the thing is, she's the like the one starting up convo's with me and i just cant ignore her
    Ask her soon or someone else might beat you to it. and make your intentions clear so she definately knows you like her as more than a friend!

ReputationRep:
    Take it easy go with the flow, it's only been 3 weeks. Why are you thinking of her as more than just friends already, you dont fully know her yet, and when you do you probably wont even like her.

ReputationRep:
    You won't, just ask if she has a facebook, then add her, once you're ready, ask her out.

If you end up getting very shy and reluctant in asking her out, why not wait until she asks you for you fb/number, or even asks you out? If she asks first you're 100% sure she likes you. So yeah... xD

ReputationRep:
    oh dear clearly the signs of friendlines truss get over her or just ignore her sometimes the more you listen to what she says the more shes gona be like of a FRIEND.. if u see her across the room or common room etc just nod say hi and leave dont spend toooo long talkin am just sayin but hey take your own risks

(Original post by O_o?)
    oh dear clearly the signs of friendlines truss get over her or just ignore her sometimes the more you listen to what she says the more shes gona be like of a FRIEND.. if u see her across the room or common room etc just nod say hi and leave dont spend toooo long talkin am just sayin but hey take your own risks
    luck just kicked in, got moved tutor groups today. although she told me to keep in touch or she's never gona talk to me again

ReputationRep:
    gd luck buddy but remmeber if it doesnt work out theres plenty more out there

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.